Olevia 32" HDTV $629.99 @ Target.com

Hm, this is tempting. I can vouch for Syntax--my 27" is great. For a TV w/built in HD tuner and high contrast ratio/fast reponse time, it would be hard to find better for this price.

Plus, this somehow qualifies for free shipping to Hawaii. I'll let my bro-in-law know about it, thx OP.

They also have the 332H on sale, for 649.99. What is the difference between the two, and has anyone found any issues with any of these models?

Im torn between ordering a Syntax, or grabbing a Samsung 32" for about $975 + tax from Sam's Club. The Syntax would save me at least $300 which I could use towards a 360 or Wii... someone please persuade me.

[quote name='xdl']They also have the 332H on sale, for 649.99. What is the difference between the two, and has anyone found any issues with any of these models?

Im torn between ordering a Syntax, or grabbing a Samsung 32" for about $975 + tax from Sam's Club. The Syntax would save me at least $300 which I could use towards a 360 or Wii... someone please persuade me.[/QUOTE]

whats the return policy at sams club?

i was leaning towards the olevia, but friend talked me into a samung or sony. I'll be happy with Olevia when i get it, but what about a year later?

also ppl are talking about 480 or 720 (i forget which) problems, due to ATI. Do ur research in the forums.

Thanks for the coupon OP. I just bought the 27" olevia last week and they were able to refund me the difference.

As with the ATI problems..it's 480i/p. I know there's a couple of threads about it in avs forums.

bread's done
Back