Olympic mishap (not for the squeamish)

What's funny is the replay from three angles, the announcers, and the people who come up and block it.

Why would he go to a competition watched by millions around the world and do something that he couldn't do in a gym? Maybe it was just bad form?

Could someone explain what happened since Youtube are fucking pussies and take down anything actually worth watching.

Okay, I saw what it was on another site. I had to play with the slider, you know, that trick where you drag it around to see stills in case the full motion video is too much to handle.

Not as disgusting as I thought though. I assumed maybe the video was about him falling and having his head popped like a grape by a bouncing weight. The leg shaking is what I found to be the most disturbing. The hilarious thing is those Chinese dudes walk out all slow to put up that "nothing to see here, move along" card curtain. Yet there's like 3 or 4 replays of it afterwards.

His arm is probably messed up for life. If the elbow broke it may heal in a way where range of motion is reduced.

I'm horrible. I laughed at that.

The first time they showed him injuring himself I thought "Ouch"....then all the replays made it funny :lol:

Damn that was brutal.

That's the worst thing I have seen since Sid's leg break in WCW.

Kudos for the Chinese for quickly shielding him though. I wouldn't want to be seen in agony like that.

Man!! Poor guy!! That is one of the sickest things I have ever seen. Did anyone else notice how quickly those Chinese guys covered him up? That was fast as fuck.

Imagine what it's going to be like when they pop that back into the right position. Like Riggs in Lethal Weapon multiplied by 10.

bread's done
Back