OMG Free Halo Banshee Avatar Props!!1111!!!!11!!11!11

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Did anyone else happen to notice that all the codes on the first page (all that I have seen from that German site for that matter...) end with the letter "Z"?

I noticed it a couple days ago and didnt think anything of it...still dont... But it is kind of interesting that so many codes would end with the letter "Z".[/QUOTE]

Yep. I did notice that. I wonder if you could randomly just generate a code yourself as long as it hasn't been redeemed. :whistle2:? Just have it ending in Z.

Damn i'm always a few hours late -.-. If anyone would be kind enough to send me a spare I would greatly appreciate it. Oh well time to start checking this site every 5 mins.

My son and I are big Halo fans. He would love a banshee avatar code. Well, So would I too. If anyone can spare just 1 code, I would give it to him first. But if you could spare 2, than I would be forever greatful. If you can please pm me a code or email me one at [email protected]

Thank You In Advance

Ok, since this has turned into nothing more than a begging thread, it's shutting down. OP, if you have more codes you'd like to post, I'll unlock it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back