OMG I Love InstaGC (Get Amazon, BB, GS and Other GC's Instantly) Thread Updated 6/9

[quote name='Ruisu107']Man I really want to try this but I'm kinda afraid of getting spam to my house. do they send you any spam via snail mail? if no can someone help get started?[/quote]

i sometimes get flyers and/or magazines sent to me but thats rare normally its just my email that gets spamed. To get started just click on the picture on my signature.

[quote name='kanaki0401']Hey guys! I'm new to these forums and don't have any refferals. Would you guys be so kind as to join my link?
I will forever be in your debt! :)[/quote]

thanks for the spam newbie make your own thread and post your crap in it

So I'm thinking about signing up. Here's the thing, I'm in my apartment right now but I'll probably end up moving in august...should I still sign up? and if I do so can I register again when I move?

[quote name='jayrama81']So I'm thinking about signing up. Here's the thing, I'm in my apartment right now but I'll probably end up moving in august...should I still sign up? and if I do so can I register again when I move?[/quote]

yea go ahead and sign up. Then whenever you move send them a message through support telling them you are moving(cuz your ip address could change) and then you'd just update your profile with ur new info

[quote name='jayrama81']do u get a lot of mail from the people that do the surveys?[/quote]

from time to time i get stuff but i normally just toss it

GamingLagoon is a pretty damn awesome site. I got a domain from them just a few days ago, and I got some games a couple months ago. I know it's against the rules to post my referral link here, but I guess I'm just saying that you should sing up under this guy.

[quote name='Jmclark']GamingLagoon is a pretty damn awesome site. I got a domain from them just a few days ago, and I got some games a couple months ago. I know it's against the rules to post my referral link here, but I guess I'm just saying that you should sing up under this guy.[/quote]

Thanks dude. I'll agree Gaminglagoon is one of the best freebie sites out there.

A new site launched. It's Paybyoffers.com and its basically the combination of Gaminglagoon, Freeprizesite and FreeBucksite combined. You can order cash through paypal or any item like normal as a prize. So sign up under my referral and get started today. Its the best of both worlds.

bread's done
Back