On Recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSweeney

CAGiversary!
Apparently, my actions of the past few days have been seen as source of disruption by many members of the boards on cheapassgamer, as multiple sources (Xbox Live discussions, PMs and emails) have shown.

I can understand where these people are coming from, and for the most part, they have valid criticisms. I will not apologize for what I have done, only the manner in which I have done it.

It's is the burden of the righteous man to be misunderstood and dispised by those who can not understand him. I did what I did because it was right, just as I have in the past. It's not fair to have mob of people assult a person because of who they are. What they have done is fair game in my mind, but to attack the person, is not right.

All of you can grandstand all you like. Shout about how you defeated all these people. Gather up your cronies and have a good laugh about how cool you are and what losers everyone else is.

As my actions have a had a disquieting effect on the boards, I have sent a PM to CheapyD regarding my future on this site. It is his choice, and his choice alone.
If he doesn't want me posting here, I'm gone. If he wants me to stay, I will.

No matter what the result, I hope that all of you enjoy your videogames and the deals that you've gotten on them.

So Long.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand

It's disturbing to see so many of the elder members potentially leaving the site. I don't know what's been happening to these boards lately, but I'm hoping that time will heal it. In addition, everyone needs to realize that, at times, they get caught up in the moment and often times take things to the extreme. This is, of course, no reason to start some huge incident. I've seen some posts you've made that have taken things a bit too far, but you've been a far cry from disruptive. I'd rather you stay JS.

no sweeney, we cant lose the song man, remember that while some may disagree with certain things, if you focus on that one thing you can only see the negative, in general i think most can say youve been a positive addition to this website, and your posts are good hearted, only leave when a problem cant be fixed, and in time things sort themselves out, this flamefest will end one day, and prosperity will reign again, and that poem is proof that we cannot let you leave, if there is a general problem continuing, its like lettin your best soldier get shot, but the choice is up to you man

:shock: Sweeney... this will not help the drama....

I don't have anything against you... I can't speak for others... but if its about what Jimmie said... Don't sweat it. If he wants to think hes a big man because he knows cheapy, let him. Don't let him affect you. You're a good guy, you're just a little overzealous at times.

*** Furthermore, anyone laughing at someone else here for being a loser is just a big a loser. Its a web page for crying out loud! Its words on a screen. Words that probably wont be around for all that long. However, the attitudes that these words are written in will follow the posters forever.

Would you rather be known as the guy sticking up for people, foolish as it may be, or the asshat mocking the guy helping people?

Man. Don't listen to them. I personally have been behind everything you've done. I didn't think at all you've been the disruptive one. It's all the people who gang up on others. If you leave over this, as I said about Lina, it's pure bull shit.

I seriously hope you don't leave, you've been a great poster that always makes interesting and entertaining posts. I don't see your latest posts as disruptive by any means, just controversial and to the point as you always are. I'd hope that Cheapy would ask that you stay.

EDIT: I'd like to add this little message that I posted in the OTT: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you have the whole OTT's full support to stay as we always enjoy your company and posts whenever you're here.

WTF is wrong with you man?! Didn't you say it was over? Why do you take everything seriously?! I didn't Pm, email you or contact you in anyway. I put everything on a table, like you just did. We had an argument. So what?! I personaly don't hate you, because you defended someone I didn't. I won't respect you less for that too. I'm sorry if you took some of my remarks personaly. I won't jump aroud my computer screaming "I WON, I WON" It's just stupid.

Please don't leave.

What the hell? What kind of sorry ass White Knight runs away when the big bad troll says go home?

Pick up your sword and stick it ever so sesquipidalianly into the troll's rectum!
tarubethelfwood.jpg

[quote name='masha']WTF is wrong with you man?! Didn't you say it was over? Why do you take everything seriously?! I didn't Pm, email you or contact you in anyway. I put everything on a table, like you just did. We had an argument. So what?! I personaly don't hate you, because you defended someone I didn't. I won't respect you less for that too. I'm sorry if you took some of my remarks personaly. I won't jump aroud my computer screaming "I WON, I WON" It's just stupid.

Please don't leave.[/QUOTE]

Same here. We all had our little hissy-fits, and it's done. Over with. :bouncy:

At Friday, 12:01 AM, Guild Wars opened its final Beta Weekend Event. Thanks to Kayden, I had a key in which I could specially participate. Since I always look forward to this rare and always wonderful event, I spend as much time as I can for the weekend to play Guild Wars. This final beta will be over on Sunday night, in which everyone's Beta character will be completely wiped. Because of this clean and dry off the servers, I want to get my character as high and strong as I can while having a lot of fun.

Now, I seem to have missed rather critical events that have occured on CAG recently, mostly to my occupation by Guild Wars. punqsux and other members have tried a bit to fill me in on these strange outbursts, but it is obviously better to have experienced these firsthand. According to my knowledge, this began with a spurt towards DenisDuckFat, a potential nuisance who is given WAY more attention than is necessary. Defender, a respected admin not only by me but across CAG, made a thread that was completely liable in my eyes. Apparently whiny and annoying CAGs were taking DDF and perhaps other members seriously, and defender decided to make a forumwide thread on what they could do to clean the garbage themselves.

What happened after that is still in the fog for me. I'm not sure, but I think CAGs overreacted and started dragging people to hell and back, pointing fingers and arguing over things that weren't necessary to argue about. It seems that Lina fell into the fingers of the steamed CAGs, who were only happy to distort what they could and fuel as much anger as they could, foisting others with accusements.

Sweeney, another respected figure at CAG, seems to have been a knight in shining, blinding armor, attempting to defend what he thought was right. Naturally, I respect Sweeney and his determination at clearing the fog. However, I am still unsure as to what the reason behind attacking Sweeney as well is. If someone would be good enough to fill in the gaps, I'd be thankful.

Bottom line, Sweeney, you deserve better. Being kicked off CAG because of a little temporary steam isn't a good way to leave such a great community. We all have made mistakes, and we can't blame others for what we did. I'm sure CAG will forgive you.

[quote name='Lina']Ok.

Take everyone else in this thread with you.[/QUOTE]
you heartless B****
sweeney was the only one sticking up for you, and this is what you say, and take everyone with you, this is the proof the mods need, that she is here for attention only, she couldnt get it only gamefaqs i guess

[quote name='Lina']Ok.

So sad. He was behind you all this time and you betrayed him. True you.....

[quote name='Ozzkev55']you heartless B****
sweeney was the only one sticking up for you, and this is what you say, and take everyone with you, this is the proof the mods need, that she is here for attention only, she couldnt get it only gamefaqs i guess[/QUOTE]

Random mod, can you add this stupid little shit to the "mention Lina and your post is deleted" list.

[quote name='Lina']Ok.

:whistle2:k Does that mean you want to leave with him too?

[quote name='Kayden']:whistle2:k Does that mean you want to leave with him too?[/QUOTE]

Soon enough.

I'll get bored with you kids eventually.

Now, please keep posting how you hate me. Then find some other jackass to defend me, and continue your circle of fun.

[quote name='Lina']Random mod, can you add this stupid little shit to the "mention Lina and your post is deleted" list.[/QUOTE]
im backing a friend, thats all, im not attacking you out of the blue, if i get deleted, its because a i didnt know there was a penalty, and even if there was, you can say this stuff about sweeney, he did nothing wrong to you

[quote name='Ozzkev55']im backing a friend, thats all, im not attacking you out of the blue, if i get deleted, its because a i didnt know there was a penalty, and even if there was, you can say this stuff about sweeney, he did nothing wrong to you[/QUOTE]

You attacked me before.

You'll do it again.

Now, please ramble on about how you're the greatest 16 year old ever.

:-({|=

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm about sick of you telling everyone how righteous you are, and how immoral the rest of the world is.

My God, there's immorality on the Internet?! Oh the humanity!

I think it's laughable that you take the time posting thousands of ego-inflated diatribes pressing your holier than Thou perspective, when no one actually gives a damn.

And I think it's downright hysterical how you love to tell people how intelligent you are, and then boast about how humble you are in the next breath.

You're a sad individual JSweeny, and I for one will not miss you if you go.

[quote name='Lina']Soon enough.

Now, please keep posting how you hate me. Then find some other jackass to defend me, and continue your circle of fun.[/QUOTE]

Calling Sweeney a jackass doesn't seem fair, considering he thought he was doing right when others were doing wrong.

[quote name='Lina']Ok.

Now don't make fun of me, but I honestly can't tell if she's joking or not.

Try reading the constant yammering by the kids in OTT. They do give a damn.

Your uninformed opinion is highly appreciated, however.

[quote name='Lina']Soon enough.

Now, please keep posting how you hate me. Then find some other jackass to defend me, and continue your circle of fun.[/QUOTE]

Lol women hold a grudge forever guys we will be hearing about this for the next 6 months from her. Beleive me my wife brings up offenses from years past when shes mad.
Circle of fun made me think of something dirty, I won't go there but I'll start others along the path. Shit shes like our poor mans version of Helen trying to tear the group apart

[quote name='Moxio']Calling Sweeney a jackass doesn't seem fair, considering he thought he was doing right when others were doing wrong.[/QUOTE]

That's nice.

[quote name='Lina']Try reading the constant yammering by the kids in OTT. They do give a damn.

Your uninformed opinion is highly appreciated, however.[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if the comment was sarcastic or not.

I am missing a lot of gaps in the recent events, but please don't take your harbored anger out on me- I'm not here to win friends or make enemies.

[quote name='Greetard']Now don't make fun of me, but I honestly can't tell if she's joking or not.[/QUOTE]

The other posts should clarify...

[quote name='Greetard']Now don't make fun of me, but I honestly can't tell if she's joking or not.[/QUOTE]

Oh she's not, she's like this on every site until eventually no one can stand her and she gets banned. I was just hoping it would happen before this shit took place, sad thing is I still participated in it.

She doesn't (PERIOD)

zionoverfire has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. Can THEY FIX IT?! PLEASE! :lol:

[quote name='masha']She doesn't (PERIOD)

zionoverfire has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. Can THEY FIX IT?! PLEASE! :lol:[/QUOTE]

fixed it several minutes ago.;)

[quote name='jlarlee']Lol women hold a grudge forever guys we will be hearing about this for the next 6 months from her. Beleive me my wife brings up offenses from years past when shes mad.
Circle of fun made me think of something dirty, I won't go there but I'll start others along the path. Shit shes like our poor mans version of Helen trying to tear the group apart[/QUOTE]

Comparing me to your wife is a poor comparison.

But, please make some more sexist comments. You'll fit in perfectly with the kids here.

[quote name='Lina']That's nice.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you my dear girl, are a heartless bitch. JSweeney was on your side. Unless there is some private convo in which he hurt you or something, then you don't deserve to be here. If this IS in fact the case, then fucking leave and don't come back.

In short:

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH

- Sorry to the mod who is going to have to delete this.

I don't want to get sucked into an argument but this is really odd behaviour on Lina's part. I always assumed she and Sweeney were on good terms, but then to come out and call him a jackass just baffles me. :?

[quote name='dcfox']I don't want to get sucked into an argument but this is really odd behaviour on Lina's part. I always assumed she and Sweeney were on good terms, but then to come out and call him a jackass just baffles me. :?[/QUOTE]

Since she won't give us a straight answer, we'll never know.

[quote name='Lina']It's cute how jealous trolls pretend to know about me.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s Right.... you do know the more you post, the more right you make us?

[quote name='dcfox']I don't want to get sucked into an argument but this is really odd behaviour on Lina's part. I always assumed she and Sweeney were on good terms, but then to come out and call him a jackass just baffles me. :?[/QUOTE]

Same with that post in the OTT. It's really confusing me. :?

[quote name='Moxio']Since she won't give us a straight answer, we'll never know.[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm pretty sure you can draw some good conclusions from it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back