One Day Sale: Xbox 360 Games for GS/EB Trade-in Price + Shipping - Buy now

DX_Psycho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello, I am going to trade in my Xbox 360 games today. The trade in prices suck, so i'll sell them to you guys below market value.

All games are [EB/GS trade in value +$5 (promotion)] + $6 (for paypal fee/shipping).
+$1 for shipping each additional game you buy.

Prices total (if you buy only 1 game. Subtract $5 if you buy 2 games):

Complete Box/Manual:
Saints Row - $16
Rockstar Table Tennis - $13.50
Dead Rising - $19
Guitar Hero III (no guitar) - $21
Gears of War (Sealed) - $23
Shadowrun - $15

Blockbuster Box with Game Sleeve No Manual (-$2 for no box/manual):
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - $11.50
Call of Duty 3 - $13
Lost Planet - $14

Games from Xbox Bundle:
Forza Motorsports 2 - $14.50
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - $13.50

Also, i'll take trades (Match up the values, difference paid in cash):

PS3 games:

Heavenly Sword $35
Folklore $35
Eye of Judgment $40
Singstar $45

Last edited by a moderator:
they're probably not that good unless you buy multiples, but that's what happens when you have to pay for shipping. anyways, they cost a whole lot more at EB/GS.

Also Heavenly Sword is 29.99 this week at GS and Lost Planet is 7.98 Brand New at TRU. :D

1 more. Eye of Judgment Bundle is 29.99 Brand New at Wal Mart.

just posting it up for anyone who wants them before i trade them in.

"Also Heavenly Sword is 29.99 this week at GS and Lost Planet is 7.98 Brand New at TRU.

1 more. Eye of Judgment Bundle is 29.99 Brand New at Wal Mart."

yes i checked Walmart for the bundle, not in stock. also know about heavenly sword, and that's what i'm gonna get from GS when i trade these in, but if anyone wanted to trade for my other games i would have done that.

i didn't check the prices at any other places because i'm not trying to sell these. just gonna trade them in but if anyone wants some then they can get them before i trade them. not trying to rip anyone off or anything but if i can get the same value at GS, i won't lower it to sell to people.

bread's done
Back