One Movie that you thought you wouldent like, but it turned out you did?

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
My vote goes for Sweeney Todd, for it being a Musical. I definitly enjoyed the movie. Mr Depp can Sing!!!! :)

How about you guys?

I'll put a vote in for sideways, the one with Paul giamatti.

I thought I was going to hate it and I ended up rolling in the aisles.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']"The Notebook."(Don't ask.)[/quote]

I had a girlfriend break up with me while watching that movie. She said she wanted me to be romantic like that guy in the movie to the girl and I told her that shit doesent happen in real life, she got pissed and was crying lol......a man just wants a Ham sandwich after sex, not to cuddle.

[quote name='Poor2More']I had a girlfriend break up with me while watching that movie. She said she wanted me to be romantic like that guy in the movie to the girl and I told her that shit doesent happen in real life, she got pissed and was crying lol......a man just wants a Ham sandwich after sex, not to cuddle.[/quote]

haha wow. but a real man understands that women dont want the same things men want and is able to meet them half way.

i'll also say the notebook as being a movie i thought i wouldnt like.

[quote name='nativetongue88']haha wow. but a real man understands that women dont want the same things men want and is able to meet them half way.

i'll also say the notebook as being a movie i thought i wouldnt like.[/quote]

so you prefer a Turkey sandwich over Ham?

The Eye. I didn't think it would be good at all but ended up thinking that it wasnt that bad.

My vote goes for Sweeney Todd, for it being a Musical. I definitly enjoyed the movie. Mr Depp can Sing!!!! :)

How about you guys?

I'll put a vote in for sideways, the one with Paul giamatti.

I thought I was going to hate it and I ended up rolling in the aisles.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']"The Notebook."(Don't ask.)[/quote]

I had a girlfriend break up with me while watching that movie. She said she wanted me to be romantic like that guy in the movie to the girl and I told her that shit doesent happen in real life, she got pissed and was crying lol......a man just wants a Ham sandwich after sex, not to cuddle.

[quote name='Poor2More']I had a girlfriend break up with me while watching that movie. She said she wanted me to be romantic like that guy in the movie to the girl and I told her that shit doesent happen in real life, she got pissed and was crying lol......a man just wants a Ham sandwich after sex, not to cuddle.[/quote]

haha wow. but a real man understands that women dont want the same things men want and is able to meet them half way.

i'll also say the notebook as being a movie i thought i wouldnt like.

[quote name='nativetongue88']haha wow. but a real man understands that women dont want the same things men want and is able to meet them half way.

i'll also say the notebook as being a movie i thought i wouldnt like.[/quote]

so you prefer a Turkey sandwich over Ham?

The Eye. I didn't think it would be good at all but ended up thinking that it wasnt that bad.

bread's done
Back