One of the coolest things that can happen

bowmanarmy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I was comming home from Huddle House and I hit a lighting bug. I it my windshield wipers and smeared glowing gunk all over my windshield. It was awsome.

And while I am one cool stuff. I learned from south park that if you take two double stuffed oreos and take the two cream sides and mash them to gether you gut an uber quad filled oreo.

[quote name='Stoneage']I heard if you smash lightning bugs between two double stuffed oreos and eat them, you see God, man.[/quote] It's true. Also, listen to this. The best cookie would be this.
1) 2 Double stuffed oreos
2) Semisweet Choc. chips
3) Jif Creamy peanut Butter (Remember, Choosey moms, and CAGs, choose Jif)
4) One banana slice(optional)

First, split the oreos. Then put the peanut butter on the cream of both oreos. Then melt some of the Choc. chips. Then put the melted choc. on the peanut butter(which is on the cream) . Then, if you want, put one banana slice on one of the open oreos. Finish by gently putting the cream-side oreos(w/ all the stuff on it) together, making THE BEST DAMN COOKIE EVER!!!

[quote name='pop311']It's true. Also, listen to this. The best cookie would be this.
2) Semisweet Choc. chips

First, split the oreos. Then put the peanut butter on the cream of both oreos. Then melt some of the Choc. chips. Then put the melted choc. on the peanut butter(which is on the cream) . Then, if you want, put one banana slice on one of the open oreos. Finish by gently putting the cream-side oreos(w/ all the stuff on it) together, making THE BEST DAMN COOKIE EVER!!![/quote]
Well, hell...you might as well cook!

I'll just go grab a Pop-Tart and be done with it.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Well, hell...you might as well cook!

I'll just go grab a Pop-Tart and be done with it.[/quote] I do cook, and am a damn good chef at that.

[quote name='bowmanarmy']One of the coolest things that could happen.[/QUOTE]

Getting blown by twin strippers, while all the other strippers and women you think is hot watch in anticipation for their turn with you?

[quote name='pop311']I do cook, and am a damn good chef at that.[/QUOTE]

That's two completely different things man. btw everyone thinks they're the best. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best cook

[quote name='Graystone']
That's two completely different things man. btw everyone thinks they're the best. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best cook[/quote]
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']just posting to bring the average IQ in this thread up[/quote]

Damn, your E-IQ just demolished the thread.

[quote name='pop311']sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.[/QUOTE]

I was just saying man, wasn't trying to be a dick.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']just posting to bring the average IQ in this thread up[/QUOTE]

Yep that post helped :roll:

Why isn't this locked?

[quote name='Graystone']
Yep that post helped :roll:

Why isn't this locked?[/quote]

Aww man, you just ruined my efforts....

It's the OT forum, thats why

[quote name='pop311']It's true. Also, listen to this. The best cookie would be this.
2) Semisweet Choc. chips

First, split the oreos. Then put the peanut butter on the cream of both oreos. Then melt some of the Choc. chips. Then put the melted choc. on the peanut butter(which is on the cream) . Then, if you want, put one banana slice on one of the open oreos. Finish by gently putting the cream-side oreos(w/ all the stuff on it) together, making THE BEST DAMN COOKIE EVER!!![/QUOTE]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

holy crap i'm gonna go do that now.

[quote name='bowmanarmy']I was comming home from Huddle House and I hit a lighting bug. I it my windshield wipers and smeared glowing gunk all over my windshield. It was awsome.

And while I am one cool stuff. I learned from south park that if you take two double stuffed oreos and take the two cream sides and mash them to gether you gut an uber quad filled oreo.[/QUOTE]

are you mentally retarded? because that way i can feel bad for you

thisthreadsucks8pn.gif

I used to grab lightning bugs (perhaps better known as fireflies?) out of the air as they would fly past me. I would then throw them on the ground and make a backwards kicking motion down on to the bug thus scraping him across the sidewalk leaving it glowing for a few seconds. Definitely sweet.

Geemonetti, this is a bad thread. Have things gone that far out of control? Hasn't anyone had blood in the poop lately or *anything* interesting?

bread's done
Back