one person from CAG you would like to meet?

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I'd like to meet punqsux, Moxio, and CaseyRyback.[/quote]

nice to be included on someone's list.

and I cannot think of anyone I would want to meet aside from Cheapy, Ledhed, and Waffles, since they are in the places I visit the most when I go on vacation

add Mr. Unoriginal to that list, since he is near where I go to visit relatives as well

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='schultzed']Big Nick . . . and I already did. He lives near . . . we did a person to person trade during the big CC summer sale. Actually met at CC . . . he's a total pro. He showed up all cool with a CAG t-shirt . . . I was looking for a guy who looked like Big Pussy (from Sopranos) but he's really a teddy bear.[/quote]
:D A heartwarming CAG moment[/quote]

CouRageous lives near me. I know there are also some other CAGers in the Bay Area but I dont remember their names off hand.

I think Sneaky would be an interesting meeting, as well as, Morbid, Mr. Anderson, and a few others from the OTT and many other parts of the board.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I think Sneaky would be an interesting meeting, as well as, Morbid, Mr. Anderson, and a few others from the OTT and many other parts of the board.[/quote]

Thanks man!

man, too many to name. but of course the obvious ones are cheapy and defender.

then there are a handful that are within a state or 2 that would be easily meetable. i'd not want to meet a certain indiana CAG, just so i wouldn't have to admit know who he is.

Um well you know... myself? meeting people off the net, especial off a message board has to be a little weird, at least at first but i'de like to see dlf from a far, kinda... observe the beast in its natural setting. If one day I run into DZ and sneakyP it'de be intresting I suppose.

[quote name='shadobox']Am I the only one that wants to meet Cloudspekk just so I can kick him in the junk?[/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I would have to 2nd that.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Pretty much anyone willing to come into my comic shop :)[/quote]

Seeing how I live in Plymouth when I'm not up at college, I'm surprised I haven't done that yet, maybe this summer... although I don't know if horses are allowed in your store.

Anyway, NintendoFanGirl :twisted:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I'd like to meet punqsux, Moxio, and CaseyRyback.[/quote]

nice to be included on someone's list.

and I cannot think of anyone I would want to meet aside from Cheapy, Ledhed, and Waffles, since they are in the places I visit the most when I go on vacation

add Mr. Unoriginal to that list, since he is near where I go to visit relatives as well[/quote]

Stop by anytime! I actually have relatives in Raleigh. I'd also wouldn't mind meeting punqsux, big nick, jimmie mac, and ledhed (since he secretly told me he is amish too).

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I'd also wouldn't mind meeting punqsux, big nick, jimmie mac, and ledhed (since he secretly told me he is amish too).[/quote]

:lol: For the record, I'm not Amish; I just have extremly Amish-like facial hair.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Wshakspear']Pretty much anyone willing to come into my comic shop :)[/quote]

Seeing how I live in Plymouth when I'm not up at college, I'm surprised I haven't done that yet, maybe this summer... although I don't know if horses are allowed in your store.

Anyway, NintendoFanGirl :twisted:[/quote]

As long as you take a dumb on the carpet, im fine. We've gotten people who smell worse anyways...

I dunno if there is any regualr CAGs within an hour or so of me. The closest is prob the Dallas area guys which is about two hours away. I have met Graveaddiction I actually knew him pre cag from a class we attended together

[quote name='jlarlee']I dunno if there is any regualr CAGs within an hour or so of me. The closest is prob the Dallas area guys which is about two hours away. I have met Graveaddiction I actually knew him pre cag from a class we attended together[/quote]

There are alot of DFW CAGs. sj41, Grave, myself; Casey used to live in Dallas; there's more but the rest ecape me ATM.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']She's not really a member, but I wouldn't mind meeting mousin's girlfriend (the girl in his avatar). That is if she wasn't mousins girlfriend, obviously.[/quote]

I agree with that one.

Single Handedly holding down Naptown for the MidWest I would have to say Jimmie Mac, I really want to know if his insults in Halo 2 come from off the top of his head or if he has a notebook of good material that he just sifts through for the perfect smack down. And possibly Rock Solid, just so I could destroy his phone leaving him with no excuse to take off every 5 mins.

Here are the people that I've already met in person because of CAG (and I didn't know previously):

defender
BigDirty
osh kosh biotch
diggityjones
studio (wombat5277)
Joystix
Snotknocker (and the Snotknocker family)
SneakyPenguin (and Daddy Penguin)

I'm probably missing a few...

I'd like to meet pretty much everyone.

I'm surprised no one wants to meet me....here's my pic...

sexyou.jpg

I would like to meet all the people I have killed in Halo2, which would be no one.

I don't have the time to meet all the CAG's who have killed me.

Well, I'm sure I wouldn't mind meeting any Ontario CAGs...but I can only think of one, the guy with the crazy asian chick in his avatar.

[quote name='jlarlee']I dunno if there is any regualr CAGs within an hour or so of me. The closest is prob the Dallas area guys which is about two hours away. I have met Graveaddiction I actually knew him pre cag from a class we attended together[/quote]

Yeah, me and larlee had a lot of crazy and funny ass times when we hung out in D.C. Ahhh, those were the days. No work, no wives, all video games. Could life get any better?

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='jlarlee']I dunno if there is any regualr CAGs within an hour or so of me. The closest is prob the Dallas area guys which is about two hours away. I have met Graveaddiction I actually knew him pre cag from a class we attended together[/quote]

Yeah, me and larlee had a lot of crazy and funny ass times when we hung out in D.C. Ahhh, those were the days. No work, no wives, all video games. Could life get any better?[/quote]

Don't forget donuts in an icy parking lot with a rental vehicle.

I've only met Sneaky, but I'd like to meet especially:

Morbid, Tyecko, Punq, Karshy, and Spooky
And I would've liked to meet 6669 too :(

Cracka, ElfAngel and Phrost would be interesting, as well as Stealthy, Acrylic, D4rkewolfe, Trakan & Banky

But I'd be more then willing to meet any decent person from on here. I really wish they still ran those GNGs, so I could find a way to go down and say hello to you guys. :\

I never make any of these lists but i'd like to meet

BigLebowski - This guy has helped me a lot in the past and is super nice to boot.

Scorch - Seems really cool, and i always enjoy his posts.

Strike4242- Another really nice person on the boards, did me a big favor, and plus he lives in the same city as me.

Of course, I'd have to start with the St. Louis CAGs, onetrackmind and Azul_Koolaid, just to name a few there, with more I know I'm forgetting, not on purpose.

And the rest, far too many to name, with the following coming to mind:

CheapyD
WSB
defender
LedHed
Scorch
Trakan
rocksolidaudio (just up in Chi-town)
Zenathian Legend
NFG
Casey
Morbid
SneakyPenguin

Anyone I've traded with, which includes some of the list above, and a whole bunch more.

And of course, anyone in the CAG clan.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I'm surprised no one wants to meet me....here's my pic...

sexyou.jpg
[/quote]

God damn that's funny. I was on the phone talking to a client and couldn't help busting out.

[quote name='eldad9']epobirs. His posts are coherent! It's almost as if he can think.[/quote]

I think you and him have to be the most inteligent posters on the site.

Since no one wants to meet me, I don't want to me you either! :( :(

Seriously, on CAG the only person I met was Javil for a in person trade.

[quote name='zewone']Since no one wants to meet me, I don't want to me you either! :( :(

Seriously, on CAG the only person I met was Javil for a in person trade.[/quote]

sure, i'd meet you, you just wait, I'll show up eventually

Posting is one thing. Meeting people through CAG? Hmmm... I dunno if I'd go out of my way to meet people, but if I happen to run into you wearing a CAG shirt, why not.

Prolly CheapyD tho to give him a good congrats on the site

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='eldad9']epobirs. His posts are coherent! It's almost as if he can think.[/quote]

I think you and him have to be the most inteligent posters on the site.[/quote]

*waves his brain at zewone*

See, I have a brain too! :D

And yes, zewone, you're on the list of cags I'd like to meet, under "all the CAG clan folk" banner. :D

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I wouldnt mind meeting up with anyone in the Austin area if they play Smash or Soul Calibur 2, CAG or not.[/quote]

*nudges*

Wow... I don't think i could limit it to one person.

I think I'd like to meet just about everyone on the board.
I'd like to meet some for a beer...
some for dinner, some for some sort of organized sporting event, and a couple in a dark alley with a baseball bat hidden behind my back :).

[quote name='Wshakspear']Pretty much anyone willing to come into my comic shop :)[/quote]

You know, it still bugs me that I ended up having to take off quickly when I went to the Magic prerelease at the Novi Expo center.
Had I not been car pooling, I DEFINATELY would have stopped.

Maybe sometime I'll have to make the trek out there.

bread's done
Back