One Piece: Pirate Warriors (PS3) UK 19.98 = $28.51

Yeah, I would like to get the saint seiya game (since I stupidly already paid full price for one piece warriors on psn), but the code didn't work and i don't know if I would be willing to pay that much for a game i know nothing about, other than the source, and it's a fighting game.

[quote name='Gden']Yeah, I would like to get the saint seiya game (since I stupidly already paid full price for one piece warriors on psn), but the code didn't work and i don't know if I would be willing to pay that much for a game i know nothing about, other than the source, and it's a fighting game.[/QUOTE]

Seint Seiya is a Hack n Slash game last time I checked.

[quote name='Gden']Yeah, I would like to get the saint seiya game (since I stupidly already paid full price for one piece warriors on psn), but the code didn't work and i don't know if I would be willing to pay that much for a game i know nothing about, other than the source, and it's a fighting game.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr6Y7gUUWc

Codes are one-time use. I don't think they're account specific, though.

Here's mine, though it's only 10% off: [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]3386-E882-48B6[/FONT][/FONT]

Damn I just bought the Asia-English subbed version of one piece earlier in the week for $39.50, could've saved some $$! Oh well, I'm just glad I'm getting the game

bread's done
Back