One post blogs...

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
For those of you who wish to use the CAG Blogs for one word posts and the like, I'd appreciate it you would hold off on doing so until we develop a way to remove your blogs from the main blog listings.

Getting bumped down the page by these one post entries is pretty annoying to those users who have actually put some time into their posts.

If you want to use your blog in this way, I don't really have a problem with it, but I ask that you wait for us to implement these changes so it doesn't affect other users. I don't want to take away blogging privileges in these situations, so please just be patient.

Thanks

Thank goodness. I personally don't have a CAG blog, but the 1-word blogs are a bit...bothersome. It means more scrolling, and if I had a blog here,I would be more troubled by it. Nice to see it is gonna be taken care of.

[quote name='IcyColdBolt']Thank goodness. I personally don't have a CAG blog, but the 1-word blogs are a bit...bothersome. It means more scrolling, and if I had a blog here,I would be more troubled by it. Nice to see it is gonna be taken care of.[/quote]

Yea, that's why you responded to EVERY SINGLE ONE with some shit like "Best blog ever".

I still think it's bull my first one was deleted. I bought a 360, nothing more needed to be said, that was perfectly fucking valid and it was deleted without warning or explanation.

I honestly do not see shy cheapy even lets you keep blogging... but hey, that is just me. I can understand that you are angry about your blog post getting deleted, but I do not think this was the best way to handle it. I would had PMed a mod, and asked if why it got deleted. Even if it was a bit obvious why.. One word blog posts, I don't know for fact, but I am pretty sure that it is considered spam- spam is against rules, unless I missed something.

Cheapy, if I pissed you off, my apologies.

My posts were more directed at the users who complained about Sneaky's original blog.

Initially, I had no idea you actually cared.

[quote name='IcyColdBolt']Unless I missed something.[/quote]

You seem to miss a lot. Might want to look up exactly what spam is kiddo.

[quote name='IcyColdBolt'] One word blog posts, I don't know for fact, but I am pretty sure that it is considered spam- spam is against rules, unless I missed something.[/quote]

If you're going to go by the rules, your affiliate link in your signature is not allowed on CAG

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112763

That being said, people will only point out rules when it is convenient for them. Mods don't always moderate everything and I don't expect them to. But at the same time if a mod is going to delete a blog or enforce a rule on CAG, they should be accountable for their action and be able to explain why they did it. Kinda like how a CAG is supposed to get a warning before an infraction and the mod will point where they got the warning/infraction from via pm.

To be fair, MNL, I'm pretty sure referral links are allowed, and isn't that what he has in his sig?

Regardless, he's still pretty much pointless.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']If you're going to go by the rules, your affiliate link in your signature is not allowed on CAG

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112763

That being said, people will only point out rules when it is convenient for them. Mods don't always moderate everything and I don't expect them to. But at the same time if a mod is going to delete a blog or enforce a rule on CAG. they should be accountable for their action and be able to explain why they did it. Kinda like how a CAG is supposed to get a warning before an infraction and the mod will point where they got the warning/infraction from via pm.[/quote]
Thank you for making me aware of that- all fixed now.

I've been challenged in showing where it says it's against the rules for one-word posts (like just saying bump to move a topic up.) I've searched everywhere and I can't find it, can someone tell me where it is, thanks.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I've been challenged in showing where it says it's against the rules for one-word posts (like just saying bump to move a topic up.) I've searched everywhere and I can't find it, can someone tell me where it is, thanks.[/quote]

Because it doesn't exist.

bread's done
Back