One scenario in Fire Emblem Sacred Stones is destroying me!

mcelfour

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I'm on the Phantom Ship or whatever in Ephraim's path and I just cannot win! Every time I adjust my strategy, I loose a different character.

Minor spoilers in case anyone cares...
My mages were getting toasted if I got them too close to the front, but if I left them, they'd get smoked from behind by the boss and his cronies. So I left them and brought others. Then Joshua gets ganged up on.

Being conservative fails, so I get super aggressive, and it's almost in the bag...and then one of the neutral characters I can recruit get killed. AHHHHH!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

So I try again, and it's looking good, and Vanessa gets arrow'd. AHHHH!!!

I'd love to do this without relying on Seth or Dussel or another top tier character (well, I guess they are it...), but I don't know if I'm going to be able to. I feel like this would be cake if I brought them, just sent them into the thick of it, and let 'em take care of everything.

This is super frustrating, but I still love the game. It's difficult, but not unfair. About the only time I stop playing games is when they feel pointless or unfairly difficult, and don't feel like that at all with this game.

Anyway, I needed to vent, and thought it might be an entertaining thread...so yeah. Well, I guess I'm getting my money's worth. :)
So, if you like SRPGs and haven't bought this one, go get it!

bread's done
Back