One step closer to us!!! S&P

drone8888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This is great news!! Sin and Punishment is coming to the Japanese VC this month!@!!

It's one of my all time favorite games!! I've been spamming Nintendo with letters, emails, and survey answers to get this game on the U.S. release list since the launch of the system.

Even before that, I contacted Nintedo about 50 times trying to get them to port the N64 cart over.

$10 for one of the greatest never played games is unreal!!!!

Make sure you let Nintendo know you want to see it on our VC. You won't regret it. It's the only reason my N64 gets any play these days, and it would be great to finally retire it to storage and play it on my much sexier Wii.

[quote name='bmulligan']Now if they would only port over Pokemon Snap...[/QUOTE]

QFT!

[quote name='bmulligan']Now if they would only port over Pokemon Snap...[/QUOTE]

Worth quoting again!
TY!

I was going to mention that they'd have to translate it so it probably won't come here but if it's already out on the Australian VC then I don't see why it won't come here.

It won't need to be translated, it's completely dubbed in English!!!!

The menu's are the only thing that would need to be translated, so I would think that would take all of 10 minutes.

Another thing is, it's on a rail system, and the Wiimote would be a perfect added bonus to the game, if they implemented it.

OK,... now that it's out, how do you like it???

I'm pretty pissed at the control scheme, but it's managable. If you ever get the chance to do it with the N64 paddle, take another romp.

MAN I love this game!!!
Hope you're enjoying it :)

bread's done
Back