[quote name='SteveMcQ']Sure was...
just a little closer...
almost there...
the suspense...
it's eating you up inside...
you've almost uncovered the mystery...
don't stop now...
persistence will pay...
hey, while we're waiting, have you played Rainbow Six Vegas--awesome game...
so yeah, the answer you've been waiting for...
...The "real world" in which we live is not the real world, but rather a program intended to keep us from the real truth, which is that we are nothing but energy sources for sentient machines. The air you breath, the chair in which you sit in--all a virtual reality which is "The Matrix".
And oh yeah, you're adopted...your mom told me so. Sorry to break it to you this way.
[/quote]

good job :lol::rofl: made reading this thread worthwile at least as I wasted my time.

[quote name='starman9000']It was painted on his own ass, surely the work of a madman.[/quote]

That explains that crease! The OP scanned some retarded homophobic Russian guy's ass!!!

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']That explains that crease! The OP scanned some retarded homophobic Russian guy's ass!!![/QUOTE]

ya know, he has feelings too. you made him cry...look what you did!

[quote name='starman9000']It was painted on his own ass, surely the work of a madman.[/QUOTE]

shyamalan.jpg

"It's a twist!"

[quote name='Quackzilla']You know I am right, ths close to the end of the semester and all, it was probably a students project to make a psychological experiement and the prof is acting it out.[/QUOTE]

wow, brilliant, you are so smart, nobody thought of that, you are truly a unique snowflake. here's your cookie, leave now plz?

[quote name='Mr.Answer']I hope this isn't the canvas art version of the ring, and now that I've looked at it I'm soon goon die.[/QUOTE]

I thought of making a screamer out of it. it's the perfect set up for one :twisted:

[quote name='Storamin']now that does look like a painting by an insane person...[/QUOTE]

It is. John Wayne Gacy. Just in case you didn't know.

someone said it before, but i don't think anybody really payed attention to it

on the left half seems like one angle, and on the right it seems like a different angle

then he just lined up horses in the middle

i think this has to have something to do with it
maybe he painted one a long time ago, and one when he was insane

This answer better be good. It better be one of those obvious kinda answers. The ones that make you say "Ohh, I should've gotten that!" If it's something like a fear of bathing giraffe, I'm quitting the internet.

[quote name='btw1217']This answer better be good. It better be one of those obvious kinda answers. The ones that make you say "Ohh, I should've gotten that!" If it's something like a fear of bathing giraffe, I'm quitting the internet.[/quote]Post number 89...the answer will blow your mind.

That answer also has some significance in relation to that picture. Think of the picture's origin, that general region and the structure of the answer given. Dig deep and the answer will eventually be revealed.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Post number 89...the answer will blow your mind.

That answer also has some significance in relation to that picture. Think of the picture's origin, that general region and the structure of the answer given. Dig deep and the answer will eventually be revealed.[/QUOTE]I used the quote function and ruined the gag entirely.

My 3 picks.

the guy is afraid of silence or people or empty things

Don't ask me to explain my rational cause I'm a little insane myself and it would just drag on forever. but if I'm right I'll break it down

I think the phobia is children. He was an orphan and/or was abused as a child. He has an inferiority complex, and is fixated on his mother.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Post number 89...the answer will blow your mind.

That answer also has some significance in relation to that picture. Think of the picture's origin, that general region and the structure of the answer given. Dig deep and the answer will eventually be revealed.[/quote]

Oh shit, it's something with the snow. Like he's afraid of the ground or grass or something. Plus, the sleds are going downhill... which gives you the impression they're going south. He's afraid of warm weather or grass or something like that. The 89 clue this guy gave... like 89 degrees.

pretty much confirmed to be a hoax

http://www.veryrussian.net/2006/the-final-meltdown-probably.html#more-158

well played, person who started it!

oh, there is an answer from a person who claims to be a former student of the supposed professor:

“In this painting, we are Spring. You can see water, melting snow, in the lower left corner. The people are looking at us, afraid that their little world is about to melt down. They’re escaping from us, from Spring, in those sleds. It’s also why all the doors of all the houses are shut.”

yes, very succinct and satisfying! Best ending since Halo 2!

[quote name='Apossum']pretty much confirmed to be a hoax

http://www.veryrussian.net/2006/the-final-meltdown-probably.html#more-158

well played, person who started it!

oh, there is an answer from a person who claims to be a former student of the supposed professor:

“In this painting, we are Spring. You can see water, melting snow, in the lower left corner. The people are looking at us, afraid that their little world is about to melt down. They’re escaping from us, from Spring, in those sleds. It’s also why all the doors of all the houses are shut.”

yes, very succinct and satisfying! Best ending since Halo 2![/quote]fuck you Bungie! And fuck you "professor"!

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Oh shit, it's something with the snow. Like he's afraid of the ground or grass or something. Plus, the sleds are going downhill... which gives you the impression they're going south. He's afraid of warm weather or grass or something like that. The 89 clue this guy gave... like 89 degrees.[/quote]So have you deciphered post 89 yet? What does it symbolize? Remember "structure" in terms of the post and "region" in terms of its relation to the picture and the answer to what it symbolizes.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I love being right.[/quote]

[quote name='Quackzilla']think about it with all the stuff and houses gone and it will be clearer[/quote]

:roll:

[quote name='Quackzilla']I love being right.[/quote]So what part were you right about? Good thing I'm not the president of the US or else I'd send a fucking army to take out that damn "professor" and the originators of this shenanigan.

[quote name='Apossum']Moral of the story: you can look at anything, come to any conclusion you feel like by creating evidence with your mind, ???, profit.[/QUOTE]

Kinda like a Bob Dylan song.

[quote name='gofishn']Kinda like a Bob Dylan song.[/QUOTE]

the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind, ???, profit.

Here is the latest one, a professor in Japan presented this picture to a class of psych. 101 students. He said that there is one item in the picture that proves the painter/commentator has a VERY rare mental defect.

HINT: Don't look at the whole, look for one very small thing.

HINT 2( Don't think to hard)

NOW the Pic.

cagcast50_120.gif

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Here is the latest one, a professor in Japan presented this picture to a class of psych. 101 students. He said that there is one item in the picture that proves the painter/commentator has a VERY rare mental defect.

HINT: Don't look at the whole, look for one very small thing.

HINT 2( Don't think to hard)

NOW the Pic.

cagcast50_120.gif
[/QUOTE]

the one on the right is a furry!

bread's done
Back