One year anniversary! Now with astronauts! and a bear!

mistymayem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Well it's official CAGs... today marks my one year anniversary of joining the wonderful website that is Cheap Ass Gamer! While this website has saved me hundreds of dollars over this past year, it has also cost me hundreds... :whistle2:s

So thank you CAG for sucking the life out of my paypal account!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you owe cheapy a little somethin somethin for all the loot his sites saved you.................figure it out and give it to him.

It's about 5 years for me since I joined CAG. One temp banning and five years later and I'm still here(somehow), though I too have spent far too much in those five years.:cry:

But considering all that I've saved, it more than balances out.:D

high_five.jpg

Dang thats really big... but it's my own thread about my awesomeness soooo deal.

And I hit 600 posts! Beat thaaat!

And who is 1 starring my thread??!?! That is just outrageous!

[quote name='Scorch']Next month will be seven years for me.

...good god.[/QUOTE]

Wow... That is honestly amazing. I often wish I had come across this site earlier. It is such an amazing community and I hate feeling like such a youngin!

bread's done
Back