Online sales ARE HERE from Gamedeals.ca

GameDeals.ca

CAGiversary!
Update: Online store is online. Enjoy.

Most of you in the GVA already know me and shop at my store, but for those of you in the rest of Canada (and the US), we will be launching our online store VERY soon. It's 99% complete (just some beta testing to do), and I'm frantically adding inventory every day (with only a few more days to go).

The reason I'm posting here, is to ask if there's anything you guys want in an online store? Not to say that I'm going to do everything, but maybe there's something I've missed (and it would be nice to know before launching).

Also: If you were planning to buy Little Big Planet GotY or a DSi (or anything really), you might want to wait a week or so.

Brian @
http://www.gamedeals.ca

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the stuff online is either duplicates, or stock that he has had for awhile. He does say that his two inventories are different (which is a feat to do in itself), so... It can be assumed that trade ins for something like that may be in-store only.

are you going to be putting any video game plushies soon?

on the RFD thread, the mahjingjong post whore is spamming the thread!

Those are actually really good prices, lower the shipping to 1.99 and I'd have wet dreams about this site.

Will there ever be pre-orders or is that a no, because these prices are seriously good. If I didn't already own everything I wanted I'd definitely get something asap.

IF there were pre-orders, it'd be the same as every other place so there really isn't a point (due to shipping). Atleast, that's what I assume.

Great online site, and I'm looking forward to taking advantage of it in the future. Is there any way we can be alerted of future sales or price drops? A oost of CAG would be good, though a weekly or even monthly E-mail would be even better.

[quote name='RoganSarine']99% of the time all their games are complete. Actually, I don't think I've ever ran into a game without the manual or the cover... and I don't think they really accept games without the cover, or atleast, no one ever trades in them.[/QUOTE]

You need to glance at their NES games :lol: But seriously, the new site is pretty sweet :)

Holy crap. Bookmarked, and no bullshit bookmark neither this is on my Godamned Firefox toolbar!!!

But no Dreamcast stuff :( you butts.

More Dreamcast and Master System coming later in the week, along with a lot more retro stuff (still sorting through a giant collection), but you can always call the store & special order anything we have in stock (store inventory is MUCH bigger than the separate online inventory).

great site! loving the prices! any help with little king's story (wii)? =) i've been looking for a copy of that game since BNG burned me with their over-the-border delays.

Those are very reasonable prices. Wonder if I can cobble a Trade-3 out of it? KIDDING put your pitchforks down.

Just a suggestion: any chance you could put "new/used" on the list of titles rather than clicking on it to find out?

[quote name='ragnar14']You need to glance at their NES games :lol: But seriously, the new site is pretty sweet :)[/QUOTE]

I didn't expect NES games to come complete. I don't think anyone does anymore.

But PS2/GC and up, yeah. I'll skip a game I don't have if the condition sucks, no matter the price.

Those are some nice prices. I've lived in Burnaby for just over 2 years, and I've only been to the store once. I should really check it out more often with prices like these.

As someone who does a mass ammount of mailing and understands how Canada Post works cost wise $10 is more than reasonable as a business. In all fairness if payments are through paypal there is absolutely nothing stopping someone from ordering with the $3.95 shipping option, waiting a few weeks and then filing "not received". Without tracking you will lose every time.

[quote name='elty']Are you going to start carry new release (like Demon's Souls)?[/QUOTE]

If you want to pay $69.95, then possibly. Otherwise, wait a few weeks and hopefully I'll find some for cheaper.

[quote name='jonkaho']
on the RFD thread, the mahjingjong post whore is spamming the thread![/QUOTE]

yeah... nowhere near the amount of spamming that you do on CAG and useless non-contributory posts on RFD (thanks, thanks for posting, thx OP, etc. etc.)

[quote name='mahjongmaniac']yeah... nowhere near the amount of spamming that you do on CAG and useless non-contributory posts on RFD (thanks, thanks for posting, thx OP, etc. etc.)[/QUOTE]

first post on here and already attacking me!

I have 5,368 posts on RFD, compare to your 60,000.

I wonder who is more of a spammer on RFD????

I don't post on there 24 hours a day like you.

The thing that is funny is that lots of users on RFD consider you a spammer and not me! :)

get some sleep for once!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back