Online store for Shure Headphones

TheToiletDuck

CAGiversary!
Hi there,

I live in NZ and thus things are twice the price they should be.
I'm looking to buy some Shure headphones (maybe the 210's), but i can only seem to find them on the Apple store (won't ship here and they are overpriced at the nz store) OR on Amazon (the shipping is $70USD!!).

I need somewhere like Play-Asia, that is trustworthy and the shipping isn't too ridiculous.

Shure has a list of authorized on-line retailers ("Etailers", if you will) on their website, so any of those should be reliable. Of those, Headroom stands out to me. I've never ordered from them, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. They're in Montana, of all places, but they do ship internationally. You can e-mail them about what you want to get, and they can give you a quote, shipping and all. I think I may have ordered something from the Earplug Superstore (I can't remember for sure), so you might want to check them out, too.

As far as Shure products go, I have the SE530PTH set, and they are pretty excellent. It really helps if you have a good signal going into them (i.e., they don't sound their best on a laptop computer) and you are listening at a decent volume (i.e., they don't shine during low-volume "background" music while you're working), but for stereo music, they're definitely better than anything else I've ever heard. They're comfortable and unobtrusive, as well.

And the first time you ever use them on an airplane, you'll immediately be thinking: "Money well spent!"

bread's done
Back