OnLive 30% everything with PlayPack subscription & $5 Friday - Darksiders

sharpeone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
OnLive's $5 Friday deal this week is Darksiders.

On a side note there is now another reason to start your subscription to OnLive's PlayPack. Every PlayPack subscriber now gets 30% off anything including hardware, pre-orders and new-releases. Apparently this also includes the $5 Friday deals for those CAGS. This is not a sale, but rather a benefit of being a subscriber to their Playpack service.

Here is the email I received dealing with the 30% off anything:

We’ve added an exclusive PlayPack membership benefit: starting immediately you get 30% off
the entire OnLive store. Including hardware, pre-orders and new-releases! Discount will be
automatically applied at check-out for as long as you're a PlayPack subscriber*.

*Subscriptions per user or credit card are limited. Discounts are non-transferable and are valid only while subscription is active. Excludes PlayPack subscription fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
I subscribed to the playpack ($.9.99 + tax) and preordered Saint's Row III for $35. and got a promo code for a free playpass. I intend to use the free playpass on Deus Ex on Aug. 23. The playpass promo code expires on Aug. 26, so if Eidos delays it I will be screwed. I wish they would just let me do it now. Oh well. Rulez is rulez. I will also probably get 40K: Space Marine since this is a very nice discount. It comes with Darskiders so that's a nice little bonus.

[quote name='palaeomerus']I subscribed to the playpack ($.9.99 + tax) and preordered Saint's Row III for $35. and got a promo code for a free playpass. I intend to use the free playpass on Deus Ex on Aug. 23. The playpass promo code expires on Aug. 26, so if Eidos delays it I will be screwed. I wish they would just let me do it now. Oh well. Rulez is rulez. I will also probably get 40K: Space Marine since this is a very nice discount. It comes with Darskiders so that's a nice little bonus.[/QUOTE]

Not, bad, for the price of the playback bundle and Saitns Row III with the discount, you get Deux Ex as well. All for about $46 for both games if my math is right. Good deal on two brand new games. Tempted

I subscribe to the playpack (cancelled a few weeks ago and was able to re-up for the .99 cent offer) so I was able to get Darksiders for like $3.50 I think it was. So far from Onlive I have gotten:

The console and controller + Metro 2033 for free when preordering Homefront
Amnesia: the Dark Descent for free the day it came out
Duke Nukem: Forever 50% off on release day
Darksiders for $3.50
Remington Hunting for $5 using a 75% off code
Warhammer 40k Dawn of war 2 for $5 using a 75% off code
Split/Second for $20- came with a 50% off code
Red Faction Armageddon for free
Red Faction Guerrila for $5 using a 75% off code

So far I'd estimate I've spent less than $150 on Onlive as a whole. As long as you have a good internet connection there are great deals to be had.

bread's done
Back