OnLive $5 Fridays: This week (7/22/11) Batman: Arkham Asylum

zubalove

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
9z1z6ej1ia6sikcp6a1ultfnf5colev87hpc771mmb0
This is a sweet deal! Cloud gaming for the win! And for $5! This Friday only!
http://news.onlive.com/rd/9z1z6ej1ia6sikcp6a1ultfnf5colev87hpc771mmb0

While this is a good deal on a great game, hasn't this already been the $5 Friday game before? Maybe it was another promotion but I definitely remember the opportunity to get this for $5 in the past.

Yeah, Onlive might be repeating some of these $5 deals. Still an amazing value on an amazing game. Bought it the first time it was $5.

Even though I already got the regular version for the 360, I couldn't pass up the GOTY version for a measly $5 bucks. Wow...it looks like Onlive is taking over trying to empty my wallet instead of Steam now...who would've thought that could happen?

[quote name='Full Metal XL']Even though I already got the regular version for the 360, I couldn't pass up the GOTY version for a measly $5 bucks. Wow...it looks like Onlive is taking over trying to empty my wallet instead of Steam now...who would've thought that could happen?[/QUOTE]

OnLive is really great with all these promotions. But it seems like everywhere is having great promos even Brick and Mortar stores lately to keep up with the competition. Its really great to be a CAG right now

It's a great deal especially if they're doing this sale again. Now I regret buying it for 5 bucks more during the 4th of July weekend. -_-

I need to stop being impatient and just wait it out :lol:

bread's done
Back