OnLive 50% off Codes (Expires Sept 4th) (No more codes)

Daichi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Okay, I have three codes I picked up at PAX that give you 50% off of any game on the OnLive Service. I'm not planning on using them and they expire Sunday, so who wants them?

To make sure these are going to someone that is going to use them, let me know what game you plan on buying with the code.

Edit:
I sent the codes out to the first 3 people that replied to the thread:
GenPirate
RockMySocks10
Geveeso

Enjoy the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one replied? If you still have any left I would love one. I am thinking about buying Tropico 4 with it if I got one.

I wish theyd do that deal again where you can buy a game and get the system for free, onlive seems cool, but only if i can have the system hooked up to my tv, and at $100 its definitely a no-go.

I got an Onlive console at PAX and am really digging it. I'd buy Dirt 3 with the code you gave me. Thanks mate.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I wish theyd do that deal again where you can buy a game and get the system for free, onlive seems cool, but only if i can have the system hooked up to my tv, and at $100 its definitely a no-go.[/QUOTE]

You could take advantage of one of the pre-order deals in which they often include a free console with the pre-order (sometimes free shipping sometimes not, but still a heck of a deal).

bread's done
Back