OnLive codes

humptyflunky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I don't know anybody that uses OnLive and the codes expire soon so maybe somebody will find use for em..

[customSPOILER=Braid-DEAD]

ZRICVPON
DWNGHYMF
NVTWGDYQ
RMSEFONM
UXTGVAUF
DQAVOUAM
PRDDFNEV
ZJZVJWRX
[/customSPOILER]

[customSPOILER=Osmos-DEAD]

HCETNRUD
XGVTKIAT
FUWVLPJO
SJBLLUYJ
LWQWPIZJ
RRJXULMZ
FVSWWHUV
GRGTWXZY
[/customSPOILER]

[customSPOILER=Dead?]
[customSPOILER=Trine]
(UK)
ZIZLJHWV
GDPYUVRE
(US)
WQDOSRYW
ULQZFRGE
(PLUTO)
VXDEXXNW
VMKPKDZN
NTFVQMYT
TKNCNFCL
[/customSPOILER]

[customSPOILER=Osmos]
LZRFMDLD
RRDGAVUS
FRSUEZWN
MWATNSOF
BHSURTZX
WETKNHQD
RZHRCLQB
WPQYZNTK
[/customSPOILER]

[customSPOILER=Braid]
UXNSNZBF
NTZTEWWD
LRURXZGU
AUPYNOYZ
NMVUZTNG
JSYUVYUK
UCZGWMNZ
FJYLFSEG
[/customSPOILER][/customSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. OnLive is a pretty cool service, but I already have all the games so no need for me to use them. Great games, though. Hopefully someone enjoys them.

Redeemed Osmos code LZRFMDLD. There are still more codes, people just don't know how to use them right. Select the game you want then apply Promo code when checking out.

Thank OP

I sold a Braid code last week on eBay, and the buyer contacted me on Sunday saying it didn't work.

How can your OnLive codes work, yet mine apparently do not? Was there a timed expiration limit on the Humble Bundle codes, or is my buyer trying to get his money back?

[quote name='Blade']I sold a Braid code last week on eBay, and the buyer contacted me on Sunday saying it didn't work.

How can your OnLive codes work, yet mine apparently do not? Was there a timed expiration limit on the Humble Bundle codes, or is my buyer trying to get his money back?[/QUOTE]

They expire after 12 months so it should still be valid. It might be a regional issue but Humble doesn't state that anywhere. I'll send you a fresh one if you wanna see what they say about it..it's worthless to me.

They also might be redeeming it at the wrong location..it's a checkout code that reduces the price to $0.

i am entering them right , going to checkout, clicking full playpass, enter promo code, invailid promo code

located in ny so it shouldnt be a problem but who knows

[quote name='overlordmike']i am entering them right , going to checkout, clicking full playpass, enter promo code, invailid promo code

located in ny so it shouldnt be a problem but who knows[/QUOTE]

I don't use OnLive so not sure what you might be doing wrong. Added more codes so maybe you'll get it to work.

I used PRDDFNEV for braid and HCETNRUD for osmos thanks man for this code drop, havent used onlive in ages forgot bout my account it has improved so much over time, how you get the codes man?

[quote name='humptyflunky']They expire after 12 months so it should still be valid. It might be a regional issue but Humble doesn't state that anywhere. I'll send you a fresh one if you wanna see what they say about it..it's worthless to me.

They also might be redeeming it at the wrong location..it's a checkout code that reduces the price to $0.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the spare code! I sent it to my buyer and explained again how to use it. I'm pretty sure he only wants a refund because Braid is offered in the current Humble Bundle since he hasn't contacted me in almost a week. :roll:

bread's done
Back