OnLive: Mafia II for $5/$3.50 with PlayPack subcription

I have had no issues with Onlive whatsoever... If anything, I'd be complaining to your internet service if you're not getting low pings.

Tried the game out and decided it was worth the 5 bucks; in for 1. Thanks op.

This is a great game that's masterful at telling its (admittedly generic) mob story. I found it amusing that Lieutenant Bullet from Batman plays your good-for-nothing pal Joe in this game.

I can't comment about OnLive service, but I wish you could order their games on their website instead of always having to connect to the service.

I really enjoy this game on 360/PS3, not sure if I want to buy/play it again though. At 3.50 (playback subscriber), it is pretty dirt cheap. Wish there were more actual side missions instead of steal # of cars.

This is what Onlive does to me. Do I buy a game I have little interest in for the mere fact it costs $3.50?

[quote name='ijustw1n']Onlive? More like Onl..Onli..(Buffering, Please Wait)..Onlive!

This on a 11mbps connection. :([/QUOTE]

I've never had an issue on a 5mbps connection. Might be crap running on your rig. Flawless on my micro-console and practically flawless on my rinky-dink laptop with no vid card over wireless.

Seriously, try it for yourself. You'll be amazed. You can play the first 1/2 hour of any game for free as many times as you want. No reason not to check it out.

[quote name='whitereflection']I wish you could order their games on their website instead of always having to connect to the service.[/QUOTE]

You actually can. It's a pain in the ass to figure out how, and I can't remember off the top of my head. But I have done it before.

edt: whoa, i think its gone now. I could have sworn I bought through the game page on the website before.

bread's done
Back