Onlive Memorial Day Weekend Sale -- Saints Row the Third $17

DukeMagnem

CAGiversary!
I get it, most people hate Onlive for whatever reason... but for the few of you that don't or are curious about it, they're having a Memorial Day Weekend sale.

Batman Arkham City - $14.99
Saints Row the Third - $17.00
Borderlands - $5.00
Borderlands GOTY Edition - $7.50
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $10.00
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition - $12.50
Orcs Must Die - $3.75
Just Cause 2 - $3.75
F3AR - $7.50
Braid - $2.50
Trine - $2.50

All specials can be seen at the link below, I listed the ones I thought were the best. Most of the rest seem like they're not really deals or the games are crap no one would want.

http://www.onlive.com/games/featuredgames#&tab=specials

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks op. I don't hate Onlive, and actually have used the microconsole quite a bit but its definitely not as good as owning a physical copy of a game on console. That being said they've had some unbelievable deals in the past so I have quite a few "play passes"

WOW!!!

I'M GLAD I DIDN'T LISTEN TO TC!!

Orcs VS HUMANS 3 BUCKS AND TRINE FOR $2.50

Those aren't CRAP GAMES TC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks though man.

Honestly, I didn't know what Trine was and I did debate putting Orcs in the list of the best, but I figured Steam would have probably had it for cheaper a long time ago and people would say it wasn't a deal.

I'll add them to the list of the best, though, so people can see without clicking.

[quote name='DukeMagnem']Honestly, I didn't know what Trine was and I did debate putting Orcs in the list of the best, but I figured Steam would have probably had it for cheaper a long time ago and people would say it wasn't a deal.

I'll add them to the list of the best, though, so people can see without clicking.[/QUOTE]

For people like me with non-gaming laptops, Onlive is the closest thing we'll get to PC gaming for a LONG time.

So yeah, just add those there, just incase :bouncy:

Thanks for the deal though :p.

bread's done
Back