OnLive's Ubisoft Week Sale - Sunday - 60% off Assassins Creed II and Brotherhood

sharpeone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
OnLive is having a week long sale on Ubisoft titles. Everyday they wil have an Ubisoft title on sale for a total of 7 titles. I'll keep this thread updated daily for those interested. Remember, if you are a PlayPack subscriber, you will save 30% in addition to whatever savings they are currently giving.

Monday: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ($5 or $3.50 for PlayPack subscribers)
Tuesday: Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic ($7.50 or $5.25 for PlayPack subscribers)
Wednesday: Assassins Creed II ($8 or $5.60 for PlayPack subscribers)
Thursday: Shaun White's Skateboarding ($50.00 or $3.50 for PlayPack subscribers)
Friday: HAWX 2 ($5 or $3.50 for PlayPack subscribers)

Saturday: 3 games each for $5 ($3.50 for PlayPack subscribers
-Splinter Cell Conviction
-Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
-Shaun White Skateboarding

Sunday: 2 Assassin's Creed games for 60% off
-Assassin's Creed II ($8 or $5.60 for PlayPack subscribers)
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($16 or $11.20 for PlayPack subscribers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like HAWX 2 is Friday's Ubisoft game on sale as well as Friday's $5 game. I've been waiting to pick this one up cheap.

I suppose $3.50 is reasonable enough to add this to my digital backlog. Its bad enough when I look in my console games bin and see a ton of sealed stuff I'll never get to. Now when I play OnLive I get to see my ever growing backlog on there as well.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Man, with the exception of ACII, these games have horrible reviews.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, most of these haven't gotten great reviews, but not bad for the cost. I'm pretty sure ACB will be on sale either Saturday or Sunday which is a great game with good reviews.

Well, for those who might have missed Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands or Shaun White Skateboarding for $ ($3.50 for PP), you have another chance today. Today's sale also includes a $5 ($3.50 PP) Splinter Cell Conviction.

[quote name='Warpath01']is it possible to buy a game once and play the game w/o a monthly fee?[/QUOTE]

Yes. There is no monthly fee for playing purchased games. The only monthly fee applies to the playpack subscription. All games that you purchase individually though require no additional fees to play.

It looks as if tomorrow we will have 2 games to choose from. My guess is that one of them is Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Below is the email I received just a few minutes ago.

If you haven't cashed in on the amazing savings at the Ubisoft Week-Long Sale, now is your chance to save 75% on not one, but three killer titles from the award-winning publisher. Strike from the shadows as Sam Fisher, destroy armies as the legendary Prince or transform cities into a skating utopia. Then check back tomorrow and save again on two more epic games. You can't lose, unless you wait.

Awesome deals on a great service. You guys on the edge need to at least try it out since its free and quick. It isn't lagfree for everyone.

A little disappointed with today's (Sunday) sale. They have Assassins Creed II for $8 ($5.60 with PP) and Assassins Creed Brotherhood for $16 ($11.20 with PP).

bread's done
Back