Oooh... I think I like this better.

sonarrat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I bought a copy of Dragonheart for PSX off of MagicRares.com, $9 shipped. But what's this - I got something different in the mail today:

Worms: Armageddon for N64.

Very cool. It's a good game AND it's worth 6x as much as Dragonheart. :D

Even better: today I walked into a random video store, which was right next to an EB Games, and walked out with this for $25:

Between that and getting King Kong (GCN) brand new for $20 at Best Buy, that was a good day. :D

[quote name='urzishra14']only if you like/play the games.. letting games sit in closets or collections never to be touched sucks[/QUOTE]

Not after a few years when you can sell it and buy a nice Ferrari*!

*remote controlled

Ah, c'mon, Discworld isn't worth that much. I wouldn't have bought it if I wasn't a big fan of Eric Idle - I definitely wanted to play it.

i use that judgement for any game..not just rare/expensive ones.. i hate people who buy videogames at stores just to put them in collections that no one plays with... its like the storyline of toystory 2.. toys are meant to be played with.. so are video games.. as they are toys..

[quote name='Zing']Ugh, tape on a cardboard longbox. *cringe*[/QUOTE]

Well, I took the seal off of my DQ8 box and it tore the black stuff off of it. :/ Since then I've decided to just not be picky about cardboard. Games just should not come in it - I was so happy the first time I saw a DS case, because finally the old boxes are on their way into extinction.

bread's done
Back