[OOS] Dead2Rights $1.99@CC

I had this one. I played about half way through and just quit. The game was pretty good, but the enjoyment I got out of it was overwhelmed by the frustration due to the difficulty. I have heard that the PS2 version is easier, but I haven’t tried it yet. Still a pretty good deal though.

[quote name='clariste']fuck CC's shipping.[/QUOTE]
"Estimated Shipping: $1.99"
yeah... fuck $2!

Um.. dude that shipping cost is extremely good :p So it makes the game $4... who cares? Still a good deal.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mine didnt work. When i go to the checkout it tells me my cart is empty. The F'ing thing keeps taking my game out of my cart![/QUOTE]

I think that means it is sold out

[quote name='robwhit1']I have heard that the PS2 version is easier, but I haven’t tried it yet. Still a pretty good deal though.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the game. I haven't played the XBox version, but I have beaten it for both Gamecube and PS2. Challenging, sure, but I thought it was fun.

The PS2 and Cube ones came later. By then they balanced the difficulty and added some new minigames.

In this case, the PS2/Cube version is superior.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']man, any game is worth $1.99........the packaging and disk that the game is on is worth that much[/QUOTE]

Is Kabuki Warriors worth $1.99? :lol:

What the hell is wrong with the site? How come when I go to checkout it empties my shopping cart? I can't buy stuff when that happens, and that's a problem...

[quote name='Ultimatallica0']What the hell is wrong with the site? How come when I go to checkout it empties my shopping cart? I can't buy stuff when that happens, and that's a problem...[/QUOTE]
Usually means it's sold out, and they haven't updated the game page yet.

bread's done
Back