(OOS) DOA3 - $4.99 @CircuitCity.com

i still say most the 4.99 on the cc site is a scam it just there to make people buy more ... i never got 1 game off the cc site for 5 bucks

has anyone ??

same i got 4 games in store ( i missed the big deals i went 2 weeks after it started) but online i never got a thing. i have wrote nasty letters to cc about the online thing cause when the sale was going on i was checking the webpage every hour.

nothing nothing nothing then wham 6 games 4.99 all sold out they was saying the games was selling out within seconds i was like yea right

[quote name='slidecage']i still say most the 4.99 on the cc site is a scam it just there to make people buy more ... i never got 1 game off the cc site for 5 bucks

has anyone ??[/quote]

I've had awesome look with their 5$ games online. You just have to be really quick, they let you check out at 3am PT, so have the games in your cart and be ready right at 3am.

It's only $10 at the Toys R Us sale and you actually stand a chance of getting a copy. Works on the PH version too ... at least it did for me.

these sales are a little too nutty...hell if you guys are up all night every night then it's good for you..but for some of us normal folks that need to get some sleep, it really isn't

[quote name='slidecage']i still say most the 4.99 on the cc site is a scam it just there to make people buy more ... i never got 1 game off the cc site for 5 bucks

has anyone ??[/quote]

Umm, just because you couldn't get them fast enough doesn't mean noone else has. Personally I've gotten about 5 games for $5 off the CC site, but I still missed out on a majority of them.

has anyone ??[/quote]

I got one when it first started. NHL Hitz Pro. That's it, though.

Darn, missed again. It's one of those games I know I should have, but never got. Haven't been able to find it during the CC or TRU madness, but was on my hunt-down list both times.

[quote name='Edge'][quote name='slidecage']i still say most the 4.99 on the cc site is a scam it just there to make people buy more ... i never got 1 game off the cc site for 5 bucks

has anyone ??[/quote]

Umm, just because you couldn't get them fast enough doesn't mean noone else has. Personally I've gotten about 5 games for $5 off the CC site, but I still missed out on a majority of them.[/quote]

I'm still bitter about missing out on Contra: Shattered Soldier on one of the first days the $5 games went online at CC.com.

bread's done
Back