(OOS) Dragon Age Origins Collectors Edition (PS3) - $30 at Newegg

Thanks! I bit (T_T) ..... I played on this a little on pc and enjoyed it but I kinda went into mods a little too early thus ruining the true game play. This game is really enjoyable and should be just as good on the ps3.

I meant to order 2 and accidentally ordered 3, so I ended up placing 2 orders and canceling the order with 3 on it (the cancelation has not yet gone through but I imagine it will soon). So watch for those to come in stock. Otherwise, deal is deaddd. Looking back I should have hoarded them myself I think and just kept that order but oh well :)

If someone missed the deal but still wants the game make sure to check target. I found a da:eek: ultimate yesterday for $20.98

[quote name='rant']If someone missed the deal but still wants the game make sure to check target. I found a da:eek: ultimate yesterday for $20.98[/QUOTE]
2 different items but yes the Ultimate Edition is on clearance at Target. I think some had it for $14.98 which is an awesome deal for it. checked a couple near me and nothing of course, but I'd almost rather have this Collectors Edition.

Still no cancelation notice on the extra 3 CEs I had on order. I'll post asap if Im around when they do cancel them. If anyone really wants one just bookmark the page at newegg and be ready to check for it.

ugh... i really want to pick this up at some point (though would love to get the wood box edition).

I'm going to have to pay more than I want to get it eventually, but at least some people are making out in the deals.

Back in stock. +1 ordered.

[quote name='ryanmassacre']Is the ps3 even worth it compaired to the xbox version?[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version is the second best one behind the PC version.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']should I get this or the ultimate edition?[/QUOTE]

The Ultimate Edition has better value: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Origins_Ultimate_Edition

stolen from 1up.com:

"It's set to include a cloth map, a making-of DVD, the game's soundtrack, and numerous trailers, wallpapers, and concept footage -- nothing too shocking there. More interestingly, collector's edition owners will have access to three exclusive in-game items: Bergen's Honor, a stat-boosting helmet; Final Reason, a magic-user's staff; and a special book that adds three to each of your character's stats when read."

I guess if you are on the fence, then you wouldn't buy it. I love CEs (at the right price), so it was a no brainer for me. The Ultimate Edition ranges from $15 (Target YMMV clearance) to around $40.

Ultimate Edition for sure.

Unless you are the Collector type who feels he should own each CE out there, then grab it.

Other than that, The UE brings the, well, ultimate experience. There comes so much DLC in there and i just finished one of them so far.
:D

I grabbed if for 30 or 35 bucks on Amazon BF. However, you can find a copy for 16 or 17 dollars on Target Clearance section.
I am really enjoying this game.
There is some reading to do but overall i have put 16 or 17 hours in there and i am still not done.
The game is pretty cool. i can see the hype surrounded this game.

OOS again for now. Still no cancellation notice on the 3 I ordered. If they end up shipping to me I'll sell them to CAGs for cost + shipping if anyone ends up wanting it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']OOS again for now. Still no cancellation notice on the 3 I ordered. If they end up shipping to me I'll sell them to CAGs for cost + shipping if anyone ends up wanting it.[/QUOTE]

I see 100 in stock right now.

Why do I get the feeling that if they just got 100+ in stock of an item that was deactivated a couple of hours ago, that they're most likely going to mail you regular copies and not collector's editions?

[quote name='Armads']Why do I get the feeling that if they just got 100+ in stock of an item that was deactivated a couple of hours ago, that they're most likely going to mail you regular copies and not collector's editions?[/QUOTE]
Bite now, deal with any problematic contingency afterward.

[quote name='sadboy']Bite now, deal with any problematic contingency afterward.[/QUOTE]
But that is how HIV got started

[quote name='cRodz']But that is how HIV got started[/QUOTE]
Hence, now we have scientists making headway towards a potential cure utilizing stem cell research. j/k

[quote name='cRodz']But that is how HIV got started[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Xenogears']Got 1. Thnx OP[/QUOTE]

Hope you're talking about the game.

[quote name='confoosious']Hope you're talking about the game.[/QUOTE]

Me too. If new egg doesn't come through I better get checked out. STD deals go in the off topic forums!

Back in Stock.

Its an EA title so probably will never be collectable. But what the heck, awesome game so I ordered one.

[quote name='rant']If someone missed the deal but still wants the game make sure to check target. I found a da:eek: ultimate yesterday for $20.98[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this as well, I picked mine up about a week ago off the target clearance end cap in the electronics section. The only difference for me was that my copy was marked at 29.99, but a great deal either way.

[quote name='Acidbath42024']I can confirm this as well, I picked mine up about a week ago off the target clearance end cap in the electronics section. The only difference for me was that my copy was marked at 29.99, but a great deal either way.[/QUOTE]
For whatever reason my local Targets never even had any versions the Ultimate Edition in stock since its release... :cry:

[quote name='confoosious']so definitely the CE and not a newegg mistake?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely

The steel book may be collectible on its own merit seeing how it isn't the standard size.

bread's done
Back