(OOS FAST!)Little Big Planet 2 $29.99 Amazon, price drop to 39.99

i never played the first one even though i got it for free from psn like many. Is LBP2 worth 30 bucks or should i wait for it to get down to under 20 or maybe 15?

how is the community support LBP had great community if i understand correctly

This has been in and out $30 at Amazon for the last few days, I've resisted up until now but I'm thinking of biting. $30 is pretty good for a big game the same year as release, but I am afraid of a GOTY edition. I think it's unlikely considering I can't see Sony proclaiming multiple GOTYs (and Uncharted 3 will probably get it). That said, it wouldn't surprise me if a Move bundle with the Move DLC included is in the works.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i never played the first one even though i got it for free from psn like many. Is LBP2 worth 30 bucks or should i wait for it to get down to under 20 or maybe 15?

how is the community support LBP had great community if i understand correctly[/QUOTE]
well worth 30$ if you dug the 1st at all.

i sold it a bit ago to afford zelda OoT 3ds at game exchane. got a faulty copy & they didn't have another. they only refund with store credit, so i ended up with 35$ of store cred. that SUCKED. it was the same day it went from 35$ to 20$ (& stayed there) on amazon's TIV. i hope i can catch it at 30$ (or i might preorder gears 3 then wait til i get the 20$ promo to buy it)!

not showing up for me. also, what's up with this (in red)? -

Product Details

lol media molecule is disowning little big planet! Its back in stock at $29.99 guys. Seriously this is a no brainer for $30. I dont think this game will get a goty release because there are so many AAA fall releases this year. but hey a game only needs one game of the year award from one game publication to release a goty edition.

Plus its another reason to use your move thats been collecting dust with this new move pack coming out. But for those without one I could see the possibility of it being bundled with move, but of course im sure the msrp would be $99.99.

Also lbp 2 is fully backwards compatible with lbp 1. So that means all your costumes, clothing, accessories etc. from lbp 1 carry over. All your levels from lbp 1 are also still there.

lbp 2 is a vast improvement over 1 but if you didnt like 1 I doubt you would like 2. Its more of the same old lbp we have come to know and love. Which is a great thing. :D

yup, back in stock. there is even a seller selling new collector's editions for $85 fulfilled by amazon. i'll pass but i know there are some people out there kicking themselves for not getting the CE at msrp for $79.99. This was one of the rare CE's that are actually...um...rare.

[quote name='PublikDefender']yup, back in stock. there is even a seller selling new collector's editions for $85 fulfilled by amazon. i'll pass but i know there are some people out there kicking themselves for not getting the CE at msrp for $79.99. This was one of the rare CE's that are actually...um...rare.[/QUOTE]

Sweet jesus... I was thinking of picking up this game and then once I read your post, I realized I already had the CE.... Really sad, about as sad as when I lost my wife Susan.

bread's done
Back