(OOS) Growlanser: Generations $28.99 shipped from Deep Discount

lol yeah if this was the Deluxe version I'd have bit without hesitation. I already have this version of the game though, it's an awesome deal at $29! Hell, I'd have paid $50 I enjoyed the games so much. ^_^

Nice find, Josef!

I thought this was the deluxe edition, but oh well. I already have the deluxe edition, but having two would have been awesome.

[quote name='toneroni']is this game good? never tried any growlanser...also how many hrs does it take on average[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed them both, a little buggy but unique enough to be entertaining. Both games are fairly short too, focusing more on replay value by taking different paths than the first time you played through.

whats the deluxe edition have?

I think I'd rather download this game.

The new Growlanser:HoW looks like you play with the camera way up in a helicopter. It's quite annoying

Edit: nvm, the deluxe edition has useless extras.

Oh, man. I got all excited for a second and thought this was for Heritage of War.

That RPGFan review is spot-on about the graphics (think Suikoden V), but c'mon, it's the developer's first 3D game - what do you expect? The storyline's also better than the reviewer makes it out to be, though you probably have to like anime to actually enjoy it. Finally, while it won't change the game dramatically, the combat engine is being revised to make for a quicker and smoother experience.

The review is too awful for me to even give a chance. Preorder cancelled.
I do like anime, just not the kind that looks really, really ghey. No offense, the artwork makes me gag.

Downloading it ftw

I find that RPG Fan's reviewers are all so idiosyncratic that it's tough to trust what any one of them says. Not only do two of their reviewers sometimes give the same game very different scores, but their reviews deviate from the industry averages.

I'm still picking up Heritage of War.

I really like Generations. I picked it up at my Gamestop the other day.
I am wondering if Heritage of War is going tobe worth it as well.

Did anyone actually get this? I got an email last week saying it was out of stock and I should have it in 21 days. I'm not sure if I believe that. At least my CC wasn't charged.

I got the same email. They won't charge you until they ship it. And it might come in earlier, just based on past experience.

I'm in no rush myself. It's not like I'm lacking in other games to play, but I thought this is a good deal to add to my collection.

bread's done
Back