[OOS] LMAO! Great deals at www.target.com!

the first one has been posted, but I do not believe the last two have.

and for what the last one costs, it better be Grrrr-eat!

is the hooker going to be dead after waiting 4-8 weeks to be shipped?

are they going to remember to feed her, and if they do, is she going to come "gently used" ?

Hmmm, I just think it's funny when you go to the amazon hooker link and it asks if you are looking for a new or old one....I dunno...it's funny

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmm, I just think it's funny when you go to the amazon hooker link and it asks if you are looking for a new or old one....I dunno...it's funny[/quote]

Good observation... :rofl:

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmm, I just think it's funny when you go to the amazon hooker link and it asks if you are looking for a new or old one....I dunno...it's funny[/quote]

Good observation... :rofl:[/quote]
Yep, when I went 5 hookers were used and one was new. I'd like the new fresh one, then I can pimp her out in amazon for those who enjoy sloppy seconds. Also though one thing, if the Hooker is a movie, must be some special edition one they are selling in Target...cause 69.99 for a movie?

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmm, I just think it's funny when you go to the amazon hooker link and it asks if you are looking for a new or old one....I dunno...it's funny[/quote]

Yep, when I went 5 hookers were used and one was new. I'd like the new fresh one, then I can pimp her out in amazon for those who enjoy sloppy seconds. Also though one thing, if the Hooker is a movie, must be some special edition one they are selling in Target...cause 69.99 for a movie?[/quote]

Actually, there's a subliminal message in the price.

[quote name='Scorch']Amazon.com and Target.com share databases.[/quote]

No one listens to me.

Change the target to amazon and it'll show you the item.

It's really sad that I've posted an explanation twice and STILL everyone thinks it's something that an employee did.

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmm, I just think it's funny when you go to the amazon hooker link and it asks if you are looking for a new or old one....I dunno...it's funny[/quote]

Yep, when I went 5 hookers were used and one was new. I'd like the new fresh one, then I can pimp her out in amazon for those who enjoy sloppy seconds. Also though one thing, if the Hooker is a movie, must be some special edition one they are selling in Target...cause 69.99 for a movie?[/quote]

Actually, there's a subliminal message in the price.[/quote]

Yep, a VERY stupid and immature one at that.

[quote name='Forest Mercenary'][quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hmmm, I just think it's funny when you go to the amazon hooker link and it asks if you are looking for a new or old one....I dunno...it's funny[/quote]

Actually, there's a subliminal message in the price.[/quote]

Yep, a VERY stupid and immature one at that.[/quote]

Yeah, sorry about that, I'm not too creative. :D

bread's done
Back