[OOS] Mass Effect 2 Limited Lithographs ($29.95/print)

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Bioware just updated their online store and introduced a slew of new lithographs.

Illusive Man Out of Stock
.f
Citadel Out of Stock
media.nl
Afterlife Out of Stock
media.nl
Collectors Out of Stock
media.nl

FYI, these prints are limited to runs of 300 to 400 copies, which have been signed and numbered by their respective artists. Once sold out, the only way to obtain a copy is by going through the hoarders and resellers via Amazon Marketplace, eBay, etc. For example, prints already sold out are fetching nearly $200 via eBay.

I just picked up a copy of The Citadel and two copies of The Illusive Man. Get them now while they are still available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sweet lithographs. I've never owned any before, and Mass Effect 2 is likely one of my favorite games of all time, so I ended up buying all 3. Just wish they still had that Omega one left. Good thing I didn't see the arch demon for Dragon Age before I purchased them, as I may have included that one in too.

Hope it was 'worth' it!

Slightly off-topic, but I was looking at their other stuff, and for some reason, I'm oddly drawn to purchasing an "Enchantment? Enchantment!" shirt.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Slightly off-topic, but I was looking at their other stuff, and for some reason, I'm oddly drawn to purchasing an "Enchantment? Enchantment!" shirt.[/QUOTE]

That caught my eye too, since it was one part of Dragon Age which was guaranteed to make me laugh every time I heard it. I don't know if the shirt's worth it though, since NO ONE would get it. :D

"Oh, it's from this game I play. There's this dwarf. He's really good at enchanting your equipment, but he's a little slow. So, whenever you talk to him he asks, "Enchantment?" And if you want some done, he gets all excited and says, "Enchantment!"

Yeah, you're right. I'll pass.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']"Oh, it's from this game I play. There's this dwarf. He's really good at enchanting your equipment, but he's a little slow. So, whenever you talk to him he asks, "Enchantment?" And if you want some done, he gets all excited and says, "Enchantment!"

Yeah, you're right. I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I would like to have some but don't have a place to hang them and I don't have the money for them. I might look for them on ebay but I'm not paying 249 bucks shipping like people have them listed for.

That Garrus one is the best one but I have

Illusive Man and Citadel in my cart right now waiting to pull the trigger.

thanks OP!

I might just go full-geek and order the Enchantment tshirt.

EDIT: Bioware just added the Collectors Lithograph, image and links added to original post.

IMO, it is a very shitty representation of Mass Effect 2's main antagonist. What a let down.

You would think they would be sold out by now on the ones first posted, are they keeping up to date in stock checks or are we going to see cancellations?

edit: I agree the collectors lithograph is unimpressive

I'm in for a Citadel. Love it. I wish Minuteman wasn't OOS or I'd have grabbed one of those too. Should look pretty slick in the game room framed and matted.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']You would think they would be sold out by now on the ones first posted, are they keeping up to date in stock checks or are we going to see cancellations?[/QUOTE]

I think EA store has done cancellations before when selling these lithos. It wouldn't surprise me to see cancellations this time around. With only 187 of the Citadel lithos available, I'd have thought they'd be gone by now. We'll just have to wait and see.

Ordered a Citadel and Afterlife (Cmon... an asari strip club!) :D
I wish I'd known about the earlier ones like the Garrus print... he's probably my favorite character.
Thanks for posting OP

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']I bought two even though I did not know what the heck lithograph is.[/QUOTE]

A picture that shows the games art?

Ok buyers remorse setting in someone give me reassurance... I bought 6 of these beasts. 4 Mass Effect and 2 Dragon Age.

Got all 4--will go nicely with the Minuteman and Omega lithos I got earlier. Does anyone know of a good place to get frames for these things? I am hesitant to take things out of their cardboard rollers until I can put them somewhere they won't get messed up.

[quote name='ethwang']Got all 4--will go nicely with the Minuteman and Omega lithos I got earlier. Does anyone know of a good place to get frames for these things? I am hesitant to take things out of their cardboard rollers until I can put them somewhere they won't get messed up.[/QUOTE]

Michael's is pretty good for frames. You can usually find a coupon for 40-50% off one item in the paper each week. Or if you got the cash, they have 50% off custom framing every so often.

http://michaels.com/framing

i bit on citadel and illusive man. i didnt want my order cancelled because bioware clearly doesn't have a good inventory tracking system.

You can put in an order for 500 of these if you want...

Sweet -- thanks OP!

I just ordered the Illusive Man print. I only need one, and I figure that's the iconic image that that stays with me whenever I think of Mass Effect 2. I'll either find a nice frame at Michael's or just have one custom made if there isn't one that fits properly.

Am I the only one that got the Jack litho? I thought she was one of the best new characters. I bit on the the illusive man also, these will got well with my bioshock lithos, thanks OP!!

[quote name='DarkRider23']A picture that shows the games art?[/QUOTE]

Not really. Here's the definion:

A lithograph is an authorized copy of an original work created by the artist himself or other skilled craftsmen. A lithograph is rarely worth more than the original artwork it reproduces, but if the print quality is excellent and the production numbers are low, it may still have significant value in the art world.

[quote name='Bnetkiddies']Damn the only one I wanted was the citadel lithograph and it is sold out. =([/QUOTE]

I was hesitant to pull the gun...I sat there with the Citadel & Illusive Man in my cart for about 10 minutes before I finally pulled the trigger.

I did get an order confirmation that it went though, it must have been like 3 minutes before it went out of stock...

Is there any chance that Bioware oversold and I'm gonna get a cancellation email?

[quote name='DigitalFirefly']Added Citadel to my cart, then it was Out of stock while I was filling in my shipping info. :whistle2:( pissed.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that, but it's good for the rest of us. It means we may actually get our orders filled.

[quote name='Bnetkiddies']Damn the only one I wanted was the citadel lithograph and it is sold out. =([/QUOTE]

[quote name='captnwolfy']I was hesitant to pull the gun...I sat there with the Citadel & Illusive Man in my cart for about 10 minutes before I finally pulled the trigger.

I did get an order confirmation that it went though, it must have been like 3 minutes before it went out of stock...

Is there any chance that Bioware oversold and I'm gonna get a cancellation email?[/QUOTE]

I'll sell you mine for $1 + $249 shipping. :lol:

Wow, I'm glad i pulled the trigger then. I have whatever the opposite of buyers remorse is.

cognitive resonance?

[quote name='confoosious']I'll sell you mine for $1 + $249 shipping. :lol:

Wow, I'm glad i pulled the trigger then. I have whatever the opposite of buyers remorse is.

cognitive resonance?[/QUOTE]

ROFL... ditto.

Updated the original post to reflect product availability.

[quote name='kona']Trying to justify grabbing that Illusive Man one...definitely my favorite image from the game.[/QUOTE]

IMO, the Illusive Man will eventually become the most highly-sought-after print out of any Bioware may release for Mass Effect 2 both now and going forward. Not only does the piece look amazing, but it is iconic to the game as it appears after every mission.

Now im tempted to get illusive man but I most likely wont pull the trigger. Also where are you seeing $200 lithos? I tried searching around a little and couldnt find anything maybe I'm doing it wrong lol.

[quote name='Bnetkiddies']Now im tempted to get illusive man but I most likely wont pull the trigger. Also where are you seeing $200 lithos? I tried searching around a little and couldnt find anything maybe I'm doing it wrong lol.[/QUOTE]

on ebay if you search for Mass Effect Lithographs

you'll see some auctions which ended at $1 + $249 shipping.

[quote name='Swift900']

IMO, the Illusive Man will eventually become the most highly-sought-after print out of any Bioware may release for Mass Effect 2 both now and going forward. Not only does the piece look amazing, but it is iconic to the game as it appears after every mission.[/QUOTE]

I bought it for the pretty colors but yes...

I guess it can't hurt to order one, since at worse I'll be able to atleast get what I paid for it if I don't like it!
The Jack Litho has been there for a while hasn't it? Can't blame people for avoiding it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bnetkiddies']The Jack Litho has been there for a while hasn't it? Can't blame people for avoiding it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, about a month or so. Went up at the same time as Garrus, who sold out much quicker. Of course, Garrus' litho is something you can hang on the wall and still be somewhat respectable, Jack's is... well... out there.

Really wish I would've picked up Omega, Minuteman, and Illium when they were available. That would've made a nice quartet. But I didn't want them if I couldn't have The Citadel litho, which I thought had been long sold out. Oh well, The Citadel was the one I wanted most anyway.

bread's done
Back