OOS - MidnightBox.com Mystery Box $1.00 + $5.00S/H - What did you get?

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Link to Previous Thread:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95078

Well it's back again.

www.midnightbox.com

The Mystery Box is Back!

So, you’re here to see the "world famous" Midnightbox.com Mystery Box. Well, here it is! Yeah, we know... it doesn't look that impressive to us either. But go ahead and order one anyway.

What is the Mystery Box, you ask? Well, we can’t really tell you what's inside, but we can say that you will at least get the value of what you paid for it. But really, what is the value of a dollar nowadays?

So, go ahead and tell a few friends, neighbors, and even some people you don’t like. Then feel free to gloat or bash us in the forums for the things you get in your Mystery Box.

If for some reason you feel like gambling $6.00 then by all means go for it. I had some extra cash sitting in my Paypal account so I went ahead and ordered one.

Post if you buy one, and then update/post later on what you get!

[quote name='ZForce915']A boat is a boat, but the mystery box could be anything![/quote]

Why, it could even be a boat. Lois, you know how much I always wanted those!:cool:

[quote name='Fire']has anybody done this in the past?[/QUOTE]

yes,

the only items worth mentioning that i got were a usb extention cord and a usb light, both generic.

Yes. I got a USB laptop mouse, a random USB charger for a cell phone I don't have, a carabiner (with their logo), a balloon and a birthday candle. Pfft.

Would I do it again? No.

I always order this and never get anything good. But as always I will order one again since its always fun getting a bunch of crap in the mail!

Last time I got a flash card cleaner and a pretty nice clock radio.

I got mine today. There were two things in the package. The first was one of those adapters that lets you use other devices through the cassette player in your car. The other thing was a universal remote of some brand I have never heard of.

I got a universal remote, which I can use in the bedroom, and two small bungie cords. The bungie cords smell really funny, like burned plastic.

wooo i tossed 6 bucks in the trash
Got

The other thing was a universal remote of some brand I have never heard of

piece of junk

and

49 cent of mini screwdrivers.

never again

I got a ONE for ALL remote and the mini screwdrivers as well.

If the remote does my TV/Cable/DVD/Stereo, I'll be a happy camper, but usually my DVD and Stereo aren't supported.

[quote name='BigDirty']I got a ONE for ALL remote and the mini screwdrivers as well.[/QUOTE]

same. i could use the remote cause mine is on the fritz. and the mini screwdriver set will come in handy.

[quote name='BigDirty']I got a ONE for ALL remote and the mini screwdrivers as well.

If the remote does my TV/Cable/DVD/Stereo, I'll be a happy camper, but usually my DVD and Stereo aren't supported.[/quote]

Same here, I hope I can get it to work with my TV, I've been in need of a remote.

edit: That was amazingly easy to set up.

[quote name='King_Sprout']Where do you order the thing? All I can find is the wireless router thing on the front page.[/QUOTE]
Midnight Box is a one item a day site, once the item sells out or time expires, it's done.

I got my remote and the earpeice, horrah. I actually like the remote quite a bit so I am satisfied. I have yet to hear of anybody getting something really good yet. Except for some cheap binoculars.

Is the earpiece the bluetooth one they were selling a while back? They had listed the MSRP of that as over $100 and were selling it for over $20. Smoking hot deal for $6 if it's the same one.

[quote name='BigDirty']Midnight Box is a one item a day site, once the item sells out or time expires, it's done.[/quote]

but what about the mystery box for $6?

Ahh forget it, I wasn't going to order it anyway.

Finally got around to opening my shit after a long weekend at Comic-Con.

Got:
1x USB Rechargable Flashlight
1x 6pc Screwdriver Kit.

Would of hoped for more, but I do enjoy the flashlight, and I am constantly searching for screwdrivers.

ALL I CAN SAY IS SUCKAS. lol let me make a site and Give you my lint in the pocket in a mystery bag LOL LMAO LOL. Sorry its late night here and i feel like laughing

I seriously can't believe people do this. Not to be a dick, but you all deserve this junk for making such a dumb decision, but it looks like most of you learned. Has anyone gotten anything worth over 10 bucks? All of these items Im seeing can be bought at the 99 cent only stores/dollar tree stores...sad.

bread's done
Back