[OOS] New GBA (Original) Pokemon Center SE System $20

very nice. I have been thinking about finally picking up a GBA, but I would rather hold out for an SP. I'm not much of a handheld gamer so I can wait.

I traded in my bought-at-launch Glacier for my NES SP, and I hate having that hole in my Nintendo system collection. Thanks, I've definitely gotta jump on this deal!

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I wouldn't mind getting a GBA to play my GBC games & for GC connectivity (all I have now is a DS), but the $8 S&H kills the deal for me.[/QUOTE]

Actually, they're running a special -- shipping is only $5, free if you order $65 or more.

I discovered this by myself earlier...but didn't think of posting! Duh! And yes, I AM on the pokemoncenter.com email list...

[quote name='geepgal']Actually, they're running a special -- shipping is only $5, free if you order $65 or more.

I discovered this by myself earlier...but didn't think of posting! Duh! And yes, I AM on the pokemoncenter.com email list...[/QUOTE]

Shipping is $5, but they tack on a $3 handling fee for all orders

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Shipping is $5, but they tack on a $3 handling fee for all orders[/QUOTE]

Yes, duh again, me. I was quite annoyed reading about the handling charge, so I shouldn't have forgotten about it!

Aww...I procrastinated and missed out. I signed up to be notified if they get in more stock and I'm crossing my fingers hoping that they do.

only get this for collecting, not for game playing, I had one of these and it uses the screen that was in the 1st production run of the original GBA which was very dark

[quote name='dafunkk12']I traded in my bought-at-launch Glacier for my NES SP, and I hate having that hole in my Nintendo system collection. Thanks, I've definitely gotta jump on this deal![/QUOTE]

HAHA! The EXACT same thing happend to me except this thing is OOS now... my local gamecrazy has the GBA for only $20 used though, maybe i'll just get that

me too my order says the same thing and I ordered on 12/1. "Released for Delivery"

I emailed them , but they have not replied

My order was placed on 12/1 and is still listed as released for delivery, anyone get their order yet? Pokemon Center sucks balls

I got an email tonight saying it was back in stock, so I put in an order. Seeing that shipping was $8, I decided I should pad out my order and waste more money. (I ordered a Pikachu character hat and Pikachu hand puppet.) I checked out just fine but my receipt says the GBA is "out of stock." So either they didn't actually get new stock in (late night website error), or they all disappeared in those short ten minutes I spent looking for other "cheap" things.

UPDATE: My emailed receipt says all three items are "in progress," and the total payment includes the price of the GBA. I don't know why they'd allow the item to stay in my cart, let alone check out and order one, if it became out of stock. We'll see how this goes.

bread's done
Back