*OOS*Newegg PS3/Xbox 360 Deus Ex $19.99

[quote name='showtimefolks']what's the major difference between this version and the Augmented edition?[/QUOTE]

The Augmented version is augmented

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']The Augmented version is augmented[/QUOTE]

Gravel voice: "I didn't ask for this".

Seriously, I'd like to know as well. I rented this and it was pretty damn good.

[quote name='showtimefolks']what's the major difference between this version and the Augmented edition?[/QUOTE]

This is straight from the Newegg page:

The Augmented Edition includes exclusive 40-page Artbook showcasing the concepts behind the world of 2027. Discover the origins of the design, the characters and the weapons of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Plus, a Bonus Disc includes: A 44-minute making-of chronicling the trials and tribulations of the Eidos-Montreal team; Motion comic based on the first issue of the DC Comics adaptation; Game soundtrack composed by Michael McCann; and E3 Trailer and animated storyboard.

Great price for a very good game. PC version was pretty darn fun and I hear the console was pretty much the same. Good for stealth lovers, you don't have to engage in much combat if you don't want to, outside of boss battles.

Newegg is doing pretty well this holiday season deals wise. Not up there with Best Buy, but then again, no one is even close to Best Buy this year.

from: http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/08/19/which-version-of-deus-ex-human-revolution-should-you-get/
The Augmented Edition
In both territories, there’s an Augmented Edition of the game – a sort of collector’s box set. In the Europe, it comes with all the bonus in-game content it’s possible to get – as it damn well should. But in the US and on Steam, bizarrely, it doesn’t come with any of the in-game content. You can only get some of it by pre-ordering from certain retailers like GameStop. I think that sucks. US readers, do let us know in the comments if you find anywhere Stateside selling the whole package.

If you do buy it from GameStop in the US, it comes with all the bolded items below – the same in-game stuff as the regular edition from there. In Europe, from Game.co.uk, it comes with everything below:

40-page Artbook
44-minute making-of
Motion comic
Game soundtrack
E3 Trailer and animated storyboard
Exclusive mission: Tong’s Rescue
Multi-shot Grenade Launcher
Remote-Detonated Explosive Device
Automatic Unlocking Device
Double-barrel Shotgun
Silenced Sniper Rifle
10,000 extra credits

[quote name='ShockandAww']Must stop buying games on day one.[/QUOTE]

With the extensive backlog that the majority GAG's have, its better to wait.

Hm...very good deal. Now the question is do I use my New Egg $40 GC that i got for $20 now or continue to wait x_x

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Hm...very good deal. Now the question is do I use my New Egg $40 GC that i got for $20 now or continue to wait x_x[/QUOTE]

That would be stupid. If you use it, you lose whatever is left over. So you want to make sure you buy something that is priced at $40 or higher. If you use that code on a $20 game, you lose the whole point of buying it in the first place.

[quote name='DeathDream']That would be stupid. If you use it, you lose whatever is left over. So you want to make sure you buy something that is priced at $40 or higher. If you use that code on a $20 game, you lose the whole point of buying it in the first place.[/QUOTE]

That's why I would throw in a 1600 MS points card ;)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Jesus...the sales keep coming in like a prize fighter beating me to a pulp. Another HUGE LEFT from NewEgg.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this about sums it up. I dont know about anyone else but I am on the ropes. At this rate I wont make it to the next round.

Picked up 2 copies. Thanks OP!

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Isn't the Augmented also on sale right now?[/QUOTE]

yes, augmented edition is $29.99 on both consoles, don't seem to have that many left in stock

borderlands 2
jak hd collection

and if GTA 5 comes out than that are the only games for me day one for 2012 everything else i will wait a minimum of one month because by waiting max of 30 days i could save 20-30 bucks and with the backlog so big why the heck not

Damn. I saw it at lunch a couple of hours ago and figured I'd still be able to get it when I got off of work. Figured wrong. :nottalking:

[quote name='ShockandAww']Must stop buying games on day one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jr1016']My New Years resolution for 2012.[/QUOTE]

Amen. It's going to be a struggle if first quarter 2012 releases are any indication.

bread's done
Back