OOS NOW - Epic Mickey Paintbrush (Nunchuck for Wii) for 19.99 at Amazon

edit: As others have said, it's also 19.99 at other stores. I guess it was just a sale price I was reading about

I've read around, and apparently this is $14.99 at K-mart and Target. That's if you can find it of course.

In related news I played Epic Mickey at BB yesterday and it was awesome. I can see why something like this would be a cool item for kids, even if it's not really necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bredbu']yea at kmart its 19.99 not 14.99[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']I just got back from target, its $19.99 there also[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, I was just going on what some reviewers were saying at Amazon. Apparently it was that price, but I guess it was just a sale.

so this is just a normal nunchuk in a paintbrush costume?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah, its bad ass![/QUOTE]

must resist buying that. i resisted that rabbids charger in the past. i have a black wii remote anyways, i don't think it will look good.

I can't believe how hard this thing is to find. I suspect that they didn't produce many of them at all. I have seen it in person in just one store, and that is Kmart.

[quote name='frpilot']so this is just a normal nunchuk in a paintbrush costume?

must resist buying that. i resisted that rabbids charger in the past. i have a black wii remote anyways, i don't think it will look good.[/QUOTE]

I would think the black remote would look even more badass.

(Apologies to your wallet.)

Maybe it's just me, but this thing's just not comfortable to hold. I guess it's good for collectors, but it definitely doesn't seem to be made for actually playing. Luckily I managed to sell it for $50 when I picked it up for $10.

bread's done
Back