Team Ico Collection
God of War Collection
God of War Origins (PSP to PS3)
Sly Collection
Splinter Cell Collection

Coming soon:

Ratchet & Clank Collection
Zone of the Enders Collection

[quote name='Masterkyo']Already owned: Tomb Raider Triology, Sly Cooper, Prince of Persia Triology, ICO/SOTC, God of War I & II, Metal Gear Solid. Still tempting Splinter Cell is worth upgrade or not ??

Devil may cry
Silent hill
jak & daxter
God of war Origins
Ratchet & Clank
Zone of the Enders[/QUOTE]

I'll own them all on Saturday when my Silent Hill Collection gets here. I'm a sucker for these collections, and usually end up paying too much for them.

Awesome sauce. $9 for the trilogy is a great price. Best Buy is back with the fantastic deals of the holiday season it seems.

[quote name='karkyco']Awesome sauce. $9 for the trilogy is a great price. Best Buy is back with the fantastic deals of the holiday season it seems.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope. I was always holding back on this as I own TR Anniversary on 360... I feel dirty for double dipping.

I just got an email from Best Buy saying my order was cancelled "at my request." Is that their standard wording for a cancelled order when they run out of product? I did not request cancellation.

[quote name='wolfgang2399']I just got an email from Best Buy saying my order was cancelled "at my request." Is that their standard wording for a cancelled order when they run out of product? I did not request cancellation.[/QUOTE]

I just got off the phone with Best Buy about the same thing. I was told my order was cancelled due to backorder and the email was an error on their end.

Shame as I really wanted this at that price :whistle2:(

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Mine is still being shown as "In Process"... hope it doesn't get backordered or cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Same for me.

Order status: 1 item(s) - order at warehouse in process of shipping.

Also: Item can't be canceled (I wonder if that means THEY cannot cancel it as well! :D)

If I don't get it... oh well, looks like I wasn't meant to own it. I've passed on it several times at $20+ since I own TR Anniversary already. Sam's Club sells the trilogy for $17 IIRC.

Shipped, excellent!

These must be the copies they tried to get for the December orders, when it went backordered and everybody got $10 GCs because of their Christmas day guarantee.

[quote name='Brenex']Yea same here, tracking given for Monday shipment.[/QUOTE]

Where did yours ship from? Mine shows a Wednesday delivery, shipping from IL to PA.

Already have all 3, but great to have them in a nice neat little PS3 collection. Looking forward to getting mine, im in the mood for a little TR.

bread's done
Back