[OOS] Sears.com 20gb PS3 In-Stock

good find...at least ebay prices have leveled out to the point where you only make 60-100 bucks off of a 60gig...so hopefully these will stay in stock for a few minutes for the people that really want it

I'd be a little leary of sears. That's been up since this AM, and I have a hard time believing that they have that high of stock. Still worth a shot though.

What's weird is that I've been watching this site for a while and they usually remove an item once it is OOS. Hope someone got one. Myself, I got one from Gamerush thanks to this board. Will pass along any other finds to my CheapAss friends.

GODDAMMIT!

I fucking hate websites that make you register to buy things.

It's telling me that I'm a registered customer even though I've never bought anything from there, and so it won't let me register to fucking buy the thing.

None of my email addresses work, so I obviously never registered there.

It says 60GB units are in stock though. SONOFABITCH!!!

[quote name='WanganRunner']GODDAMMIT!

It's telling me that I'm a registered customer even though I've never bought anything from there, and so it won't let me register to fucking buy the thing.

It says 60GB units are in stock though. SONOFABITCH!!![/QUOTE]

Experiencing the exact same thing.... and in the exact same mood. I feel your pain.

I was able to sign in and checkout but it says "Automatically removed from cart because item is not in stock." Something along those lines.

[quote name='louieknucks']I was able to sign in and checkout but it says "Automatically removed from cart because item is not in stock." Something along those lines.[/QUOTE]

I just called them and they, indeed, said they are sold out (of both versions). :(

[quote name='WanganRunner']GODDAMMIT!

It says 60GB units are in stock though. SONOFABITCH!!![/QUOTE]
It acts weird because the OP used a link with his account in it. The site thinks you're trying to login as him, and won't let you, no matter what you do. I had to clear cookies to get it to work.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Why did they move this topic? 60 gig is showing in stock.[/QUOTE]
Because when you try to check out, it tells you the item is out of stock and will be removed from your cart. Its not actually there.

I ordered one at about 6AM on Saturday, we'll see if it actually ships.

bread's done
Back