[OOS] Skylanders: Gamestop.com Has Camo & Warnado In-Stock and Shipping Right Now!

In for 2 of each with Overnight Shipping

May I ask how you found these link? I did a search for Skylanders and Camo and Warnado did not come up.

Scratch that... just noticed if you search the characters name it will show up on search.

Oh and thanks again!

Holy crap!

Ordered one of each. Yeah, would rather get them from Amazon but using GS credit on Skylanders is nice too, despite the inflated price + shipping...

Not into Skylanders but this definitely looks like a good deal. These seem to be selling for around $30 each on Ebay. Not gonna jump in because I'm too lazy for the buy/resell process even with GS credit to burn. Hopefully some more CAGs get in on this though...

[quote name='esalw822']Not into Skylanders but this definitely looks like a good deal. These seem to be selling for around $30 each on Ebay. Not gonna jump in because I'm too lazy for the buy/resell process even with GS credit to burn. Hopefully some more CAGs get in on this though...[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing about $40 on ebay. HOWEVER, these are brand new and just being found in stores literally for the first time yesterday (Weds). So they will be everywhere soon enough and the prices will drop.

I'm just buying them to fill out our collection (just need 2 more after that) and save me the hassle of driving 20 miles round trip to the nearest places that sell them (Target, Best Buy, etc). While GS has an inflated price and you have to pay shipping, the gas and hassle cost is far greater ;).

Of course, I'd prefer Amazon have them for $8.99 + fast/free shipping (as opposed to GS's pricey and slow-ass shipping) but Amazon usually gets Skylanders way later than other retailers for some reason. There isn't even a third-party listing for these ones on Amazon yet. And they have yet to add Ignitor, Zook, and Lightning Rod to their drop-down list of single packs and those have been out for a few weeks.

Edit: somewhat troubling that I have yet to get an email confirmation from GS and there is no order showing on my account... Anyone else who ordered get a confirmation?

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is happening

20120403_1-e1333498807624.jpg

Taken from http://www.pixelitis.net/news/gamestop-silently-rolls-out-skylander-trade-in-program

[quote name='io']Edit: somewhat troubling that I have yet to get an email confirmation from GS and there is no order showing on my account... Anyone else who ordered get a confirmation?[/QUOTE]
Immediately after I ordered I received a confirmation email.

[quote name='Raven6009']Immediately after I ordered I received a confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

fuck, still nothing for me in email or on my Gamestop.com account nearly an hour after ordering. I got to the final page with an order number and everything too... At least I copied that number down - won't do me much good if they have no record of it and go OOS though.

[quote name='skubish']My Walmart had these last night.[/QUOTE]

Are you in the Midwest? Apparently they showed up there yesterday - that's where all the eBay ones came from ;).

Prevent me a trip to the Super Walmart? Soooo in for one of each.

Edit: Received confirmation email almost immediately. If you haven't gotten one yet you might want to look into it.

Thanks! Ordered one of each plus the Lightning/Zook/Cynder 3 pack, completing my collection! :D Already have Cynder but maybe I'll trade it into GameStop now, haha.

Just got back from Wal-Mart empty handed. Just ordered one of each. Only need WhamShell now!

Thanks PlayableMoogle!

[quote name='defpally']Prevent me a trip to the Super Walmart? Soooo in for one of each.

Edit: Received confirmation email almost immediately. If you haven't gotten one yet you might want to look into it.[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet, and the order number doesn't bring up anything either. But damn, I don't want to order another set and end up with 2!

Note that I did order with GS credit - you guys do that or a credit card? But usually in the past I've gotten confirmation immediately anyway.

Edit: Well, dammit, I had to put in a second order just in case. Now we'll see if I get confirmation for this one. I used store credit on this as well, but using a different card so we'll see if that helps any. I just knew if I did nothing there would be no record of my order and they'd go OOS. Now I'm sure to get both orders :roll:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, my son is going to be very happy. Now if I can find a whamshell and a reasonably priced volcanic vault he'll be set.

[quote name='io']Nothing yet, and the order number doesn't bring up anything either. But damn, I don't want to order another set and end up with 2!

Note that I did order with GS credit - you guys do that or a credit card? But usually in the past I've gotten confirmation immediately anyway.[/QUOTE]

Ordered with a credit card. I don't normally shop at Gamestop, so had no credit nor worry about Power Up Rewards.

[quote name='xrayzwei']Thanks OP, my son is going to be very happy. Now if I can find a whamshell and a reasonably priced volcanic vault he'll be set.[/QUOTE]

There is rumor Best Buy is having a deal where they give them away with a $25 Skylanders purchase in a few weeks. No confirmation though, as far as I am aware. Of course that would require Best Buy to have them in stock, which they never do at mine.

Wahoo thanks OP!!!!

My walmart probably has some, but I was trying to find something to spend some of my $550 GS credit on anyways... I should've got overnight to get them here before easter, but the spoiled bastard is already getting like 8-9 other ones and multiple adventure sets this sunday anyways.

Now I just need whamshell and the legendary 3 pack and my chasing these damn things down will be over!!!

[quote name='TheLounge']
Now I just need whamshell and the legendary 3 pack and my chasing these damn things down will be over!!![/QUOTE]

Until Giants comes out this fall :wall:

[quote name='defpally']There is rumor Best Buy is having a deal where they give them away with a $25 Skylanders purchase in a few weeks. No confirmation though, as far as I am aware. Of course that would require Best Buy to have them in stock, which they never do at mine.[/QUOTE]

My best buy just got a huge restock of older stuff, maybe that means more will be coming.

[quote name='xrayzwei']Until Giants comes out this fall :wall:
[/QUOTE]

Yea, I forgot the ", until next fall..." with the little headbanging guy too lol

When you folks are talking about confirmation e-mails, are you meaning just the one that says, "you placed an order"? I received that, but am still waiting to get the "hey, your stuff has shipped!" one. Considering how early it is, I expect I'm just being extremely impatient.

Thanks OP. I've been tired of hunting lately and figure this will save me on gas. I also saw they had the 3=pack with Lightning Rod, Cynder & Zook. I'm one away from a complete set!

I was able to grab Camo, Warnado, and the Zook/Lightning Rod/Cynder 3-pack.. paid with my GS credit. My kids were bouncing off the walls when I told them, saves me the trouble of continuing to hunt these things down. Thanks to the OP!

I'm just starting out with this Skylanders stuff. All I have is what came in the starter pack. My son is not quite 3 yet, but he knows his way around a 360 controller. I figured I would just grab a couple here and there. I quit dealing with gamestop, but the $3.49 for shipping is a lot less than what it would cost me for gas in my Tahoe going from store to store.

One last thing. It drives me nuts knowing you can pick these up in stores for retail prices, and the prices on ebay are just ridiculous. I know these are the new rave. But seriously? $45 for Camo or Warnado on ebay?? If I can't get them at retail, he just won't have them lol.

[quote name='krashhole']One last thing. It drives me nuts knowing you can pick these up in stores for retail prices, and the prices on ebay are just ridiculous. I know these are the new rave. But seriously? $45 for Camo or Warnado on ebay?? If I can't get them at retail, he just won't have them lol.[/QUOTE]

You'll be able to get them at retail soon enough. Just look at all the older ones that are on the shelves now. You just have to wait out the initial release rush.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']You'll be able to get them at retail soon enough. Just look at all the older ones that are on the shelves now. You just have to wait out the initial release rush.[/QUOTE]Yeah, that's why I am in no hurry to buy up every single one. I'll let the hoarders and the scalpers pleasure themselves first :applause:

[quote name='krashhole']Yeah, that's why I am in no hurry to buy up every single one. I'll let the hoarders and the scalpers pleasure themselves first :applause:[/QUOTE]

I have all but a handful, and my son and I am still yet to actually play with more than 4 or 5 of them. I collect figures and enjoy displaying them, but I haven't paid over retail for a single one yet.

In fact, I'd love to find the 3 pack with these two and Ignitor, since I need Ignitor too. Trying to get him cheap loose on ebay right now, but if that doesn't work out I'll hopefully get him in the 3-pack when that becomes available.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I have all but a handful, and my son and I am still yet to actually play with more than 4 or 5 of them. I collect figures and enjoy displaying them, but I haven't paid over retail for a single one yet.[/QUOTE]Great minds think alike :D My plans are to purchase him and myself, a couple around his Birthday and Christmas. I may even pick him up 1 for Easter this weekend. And yeah, retail is all I will pay.

I saw an ignitor at walmart here in MA last week, but I had just picked up the 3ds version of the game at BB for $40. I wish I bought it, seems hard to find solo. I figured it was still worth the dark spyro, and loose stealth elf that I will keep on my work desk.

I thought this would be a good place to post this. There is a skylanders game that came out today on iOS if anyone is interested. It's $.99

[quote name='krashhole']Great minds think alike :D My plans are to purchase him and myself, a couple around his Birthday and Christmas. I may even pick him up 1 for Easter this weekend. And yeah, retail is all I will pay.[/QUOTE]

That's a good plan, I haven't paid over retail for one yet either (but did pay TRU markup to $9.99 on several). We have all but Camo, Warnado & Wham Shell, but he only has 26 of them right now (and those came from Christmas and his birthday). The rest are put up and we pull from them for special occasions, like a few will go in his Easter basket - he told us which ones he wants, so I just pull them out and give them - and good report cards, etc. Also it saves him from the disappointment of seeing empty shelves or not being able to find one he knows is out but the scalpers are hoarding. He is too young to be exposed to the douchebaggery some people show by taking away toys from children for a few dollars.

Hmm I still can't see the appeal of these "skylanders" things. I'm glad people are enjoying it though :). Looks like activision struck gold again and they are going to milk this ip like they did with guitar hero

[quote name='defpally']That's a good plan, I haven't paid over retail for one yet either (but did pay TRU markup to $9.99 on several). We have all but Camo, Warnado & Wham Shell, but he only has 26 of them right now (and those came from Christmas and his birthday). The rest are put up and we pull from them for special occasions, like a few will go in his Easter basket - he told us which ones he wants, so I just pull them out and give them - and good report cards, etc. Also it saves him from the disappointment of seeing empty shelves or not being able to find one he knows is out but the scalpers are hoarding. He is too young to be exposed to the douchebaggery some people show by taking away toys from children for a few dollars.[/QUOTE]

I agree. My son currently has 19 but we have all the rest (minus the three you mentioned) ready to go for Easter and his birthday in a few weeks. It's probably good that these went OOS while I was trying to check out so I can drag it on a little longer.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hmm I still can't see the appeal of these "skylanders" things. I'm glad people are enjoying it though :). Looks like activision struck gold again and they are going to milk this ip like they did with guitar hero[/QUOTE]

Heck yeah they are milking it to death! The appeal of this is mainly if you have a little one to play with that enjoys action figures (or if that little one is trapped inside of you!). I love video games and action figures, and really enjoy sharing the hobby with my sons, even my toddler loves playing with the figures ("Doo dood and "Tri Bappy" are his favorites), and the older one is frequently asking to play together. The game is fun and plays well, but the story is a bit silly (and you can skip it AFTER the first time you finish a level). The leveling of the figures is also interesting, and gives the sense of getting a lot more powerful.

Unless you see the fun of collecting the figures, it really isn't a good fit - it costs a lot if all you want is to unlock the content in the game. The game is pretty good solo, but a lot more fun multi-player (I so hope for 4 player in Giants maybe using two portals, so the wife can join us).

Being able to use them cross platform with his friends that have other system is also a big plus.

Well, I finally managed to show some restraint in regards to Skylanders. I have all but a half dozen of the figures at this point, and after seeing this topic I ran to my closest wal-mart to see if they had these characters in stock. They didn't, but I decided to stop into the Toys R Us just down the street, and they had a few of the Prism Break/Boomer/Voodood 3 packs. I already have Boomer, but need the other two. They didn't have anything good outside of Legendary Trigger Happy to combine for the B1G1 25% off, and I ultimately decided I didn't want to spend $25 + tax for two characters I need, then go to the trouble of trying to sell the extra Boomer. I'll wait for a better deal, it's obvious that these characters are becoming more and more regularly available.

Also, my wife will not have to yell at me, she hates that I keep buying more of these figures for me and my son!

yeah i still havnt opened my adventure packs. my kids are so adhd. they already are moved on to saints row 3 and silent hill and yakuza, lol. im gonna try to get them hooked again before i start buying more characters.

[quote name='io']Are you in the Midwest? Apparently they showed up there yesterday - that's where all the eBay ones came from ;).[/QUOTE]

Haha yes. Ann Arbor MI.

bread's done
Back