[OOS] Skylanders: Gamestop.com Has Camo & Warnado In-Stock and Shipping Right Now!

Yeah, I was trying to add them, too! :( These are the two (besides Cynder) that I really wanted, too, since I love Dragons! :) Ah well!

Also, thanks for the iOS suggestion ... the iphone game looks cute! :D

[quote name='DirtyBill']Gamestop won't let you add Warnado and Camo to your cart now.[/QUOTE]They have been sold out since this morning.

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']When you folks are talking about confirmation e-mails, are you meaning just the one that says, "you placed an order"? I received that, but am still waiting to get the "hey, your stuff has shipped!" one. Considering how early it is, I expect I'm just being extremely impatient.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that and the fact that the order even shows up on your order history. Finally, at 7am (after placing the order around 3:30) I got confirmation. Meanwhile, before I went to bed at around 6am I placed a second order since it seemed my first one was lost. For that one, I still have not gotten confirmation but I'm OK with that one disappearing if the first one ships.

Still, their site is screwy nonetheless.

By the way, don't expect shipping notifications until next week probably :roll:.

If you try to order it now, it immediately removes them from your cart and says "this item is unavailable".

How old are your kids to go from skylanders to saints row and silent hill?![quote name='Velo214']yeah i still havnt opened my adventure packs. my kids are so adhd. they already are moved on to saints row 3 and silent hill and yakuza, lol. im gonna try to get them hooked again before i start buying more characters.[/QUOTE]

My order status is changed to closed, and I haven't received a shipping notice. Does that mean it was cancelled ?
Edit...nevermind found the shipping confirmation for both.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='defpally']Heck yeah they are milking it to death![/QUOTE]
Nah, so far everything they've released was initially planned from the get-go. The hoarders are the ones milking the situation (I'm not looking at you, Silver/Gold/purple Skylanders).

the story is a bit silly (and you can skip it AFTER the first time you finish a level).

Story is skippable, but cutscenes within the levels aren't. It's what prevented me from getting 1000/1000 on the game. I couldn't take the boss cutscenes any longer.

[quote name='Kerig']
Story is skippable, but cutscenes within the levels aren't. It's what prevented me from getting 1000/1000 on the game. I couldn't take the boss cutscenes any longer.[/QUOTE]

YES - hopefully they fix this for the next game. I just can't get myself to play some of those over and over (to get the last trophies) for this very reason. Listening to Kaos drone on and on is mindnumbing ;).

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']My Camo and Warnado also shipped. Looks like they're being sent Priority Mail, so hopefully they'll get here in a few days.[/QUOTE]

Damn, GS always hoses me on shipping. My first order which took 4 hours for them to send confirmation out for still has not shipped. The second order says nothing whatsoever (like it doesn't even exist). I don't care if they cancel it since I only wanted one set anyway but it is pretty cheesy just to have it not show up at all - at least have the decency to show it as "cancelled" or "backordered".

The last time I ordered Skylanders from them was a few months back on some 3-packs. They took about 2 weeks to ship those.

Mine shipped too, didn't get a ship confirm until early this morning, but the website gave a tracking number last night.

Were Warnado & Camo new at GS? I don't know a ton about Skylanders, but I work at TRU. Someone told me this past week that Warnado was a Target exclusive & Camo a Walmart exclusive. *shrug*

[quote name='Gertle627']Were Warnado & Camo new at GS? I don't know a ton about Skylanders, but I work at TRU. Someone told me this past week that Warnado was a Target exclusive & Camo a Walmart exclusive. *shrug*[/QUOTE]

Yes, in the volume they have sent out by the confirmed shipments it would be unusual for them to have gotten that many trade ins of a brand new figure. Both Warnado and Camo have also shown up at Walmart for sure. There is no word of any exclusives, but I'm sure if those stores had them it wouldn't be kept a secret! Walmart's original display last fall was designed around their limited exclusive on Drill Sergeant.

Honestly, there is a lot of baseless speculation on what people "heard" on the Internet. That person probably just picked up a rumor and passed it on.

I love how all of you got shipping confirmation and mine is still "Open" with no shipment yet. I ordered as soon as this was posted. Stupid GS.

[quote name='deantjeep']Relax fellow CAGs, just remember how Cynder prices shot through the roof when she was first released. Play the waiting game and you will get them all at retail.[/QUOTE]

LIES, This is going to be the only one ever released ever and we must buy it now!

Hey, if anyone wants the Lightning Rod/Cynder/Zook three-pack, I have a few extra that I purchased for co-workers who either got it themselves or didn't want it, and I'm willing to let them go to cheap asses for the $20 I paid plus shipping costs. Just PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deantjeep']Relax fellow CAGs, just remember how Cynder prices shot through the roof when she was first released. Play the waiting game and you will get them all at retail.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a few more Wham Shells popped up on Ebay, but it isn't widely available. He isn't in the boxes with Camo and Warnado. I still think it is maybe either people with inside connections or maybe some stores have them and they are street dated. It is possible he showed up in some stores, but none of the big retailers (Gamestop, Wal-Mart) have him listed at all, but they DO have Warnado and Camo listed (and sold out). None of them have offered any insight as to how they came across them, and one of the Ebayers posted on Dark Spyro forums but conveniently left out that little detail. He will show up soon, it isn't in Activision's best interests to not ship a bunch of them - and once the dam breaks, he will probably be easy to find for retail, just like Lightning Rod and Zook are now - and they have only been out a little over two weeks.

I can't believe someone would pay $230+ for him.

Just got my Skylanders in the mail this afternoon, kids were super excited to try them out. Now all I need is the Dragon's Peak Adventure set & whamShell and we're all set.

:bomb:. I got an email back from GS (that I sent when my order confirmation didn't come through right away) saying they are OOS but are looking to get some more soon and will process my order then. I ordered these right after the OP posted. I am so pissed.

They would have been awesome Easter Egg finds for my 4 year-old. GS ruined Easter!

[quote name='DjRoo']Confirmed. I should have my order on Monday.[/QUOTE]

Same here... I ordered mine with credit and the 2-3 day shipping (almost wanted to do 1 day, but figured it wouldn't be here in time for Easter)

[quote name='TheLounge']Same here... I ordered mine with credit and the 2-3 day shipping (almost wanted to do 1 day, but figured it wouldn't be here in time for Easter)[/QUOTE]

I did 2-3 day as well. I did't want to mess around with their "value" shipping because that's the "when we get around to it option" which usually means they ship all the ones with faster shipping and if they have enough left they get the cheapos. I learned my lesson from Amazon with their FSSS on high demand stuff with Cynder, he came and went in stock 3 times before they finally got mine out the door. They should (and may) go by order received, but I can't think of a good reason they would not ship it for 2 or 3 days longer if they were not going to prioritize the faster/more expensive shipping options. Knowing these were going to sell out and all of the better shipping options said the same 24 hours processing it seemed like a better option for a couple dollars more. I didn't need it prior to Easter because I have some more to go into the basket from the stash in the mean time.

I mainly jumped on ordering them though because I am so looking forward to finishing up soon (till Fall at least), and finding specific ones can be hit or miss.

Ugh, here is easter for the lil dude...

picture.php

[quote name='TheLounge']Ugh, here is easter for the lil dude...

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Adopt me! Haha. I can't wait til my kids are old enough for games so I can justify spending more :)

normally don't do this... but we've been hoarding some of these for the past almost 2 months.

i argued it would be best for easter instead of him expecting stuff every week :/

I hoarded for two months as well. I gave my four year old two of the three packs this morning. I showed him your picture and he pointed out the characters that he does not have. I told him that I have them but he has to wait. Ahh the torture.

I CHECK THIS DAMN FORUM DAILY and I only saw this TODAY, and they're all gone. WHAT THE HELL!! This should have been stickied on TOP.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']I CHECK THIS DAMN FORUM DAILY and I only saw this TODAY, and they're all gone. WHAT THE HELL!! This should have been stickied on TOP.[/QUOTE]

what other items are you really interested in? I'll make sure that if one pops up, I'll ask a mod to sticky it to the top.

[quote name='esalw822']Beats that GS piece of pizza "accessory" that someone posted a photo of in another thread... :lol:[/QUOTE]

whats the piece of pizza accessory?

[quote name='ElektroDragon']I CHECK THIS DAMN FORUM DAILY and I only saw this TODAY, and they're all gone. WHAT THE HELL!! This should have been stickied on TOP.[/QUOTE]

I saw the post immediately, ordered a set, then cross-posted in the main Skylanders discussion thread. So you should have seen it before today.

However, it may have made no difference. Apparently the 2 orders I put in got "lost" somehow. They restored the first one but since it is OOS I'll get them when they get more in.

As for the second order (that I made after waiting 2 hours for confirmation on the first one and not getting it), this is what they told me:

At this time our system is not allowing access to some orders due to an error when they were placed. Unfortunately, your order is among the few that we cannot access. We have forwarded this information to the proper department, and will attempt to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

We do sincerely apologize for this major inconvenience.

So my first order, made really early before a lot of CAGs who had their's delivered already (or tomorrow) just got put aside and not fulfilled meaning I probably won't get these for a few more weeks. Then the second order just went up in smoke apparently. Nice.

io - they might have labelled you a reseller and banned you. I still can't order from GS because I ordered two of the wrecking ball 3 packs a while ago.

I didn't find out I was even banned until i called in. The system just said my order was cancelled.

[quote name='confoosious']io - they might have labelled you a reseller and banned you. I still can't order from GS because I ordered two of the wrecking ball 3 packs a while ago.

I didn't find out I was even banned until i called in. The system just said my order was cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't see how they would label me as a reseller on my first order that got screwed up. I ordered one of each. My recent history at GS.com is one order in October (of some games), a couple of PS2 games for the B2G2 in December, and then 2 different Skylanders 3-packs in January. That was it until now. The first order I made for Camo/Warnado just didn't show any confirmation until 4 hours later and is still "open". The second has yet to even show up on the site so it can't even be cancelled yet. Now, if they tell me they are labelling me a reseller because I put in a second order of the same thing they'll get an earful from me. I only did that because I was worried the first one got lost - and apparently I was justified in doing so because while it wasn't completely lost it was delayed long enough that they were OOS by the time it showed up in my account.

that's all i did too.

I ordered one and then ordered another. I think I had like 4 triple packs total. I forgot what they were but they were like A & B. A got cancelled. I ordered another A and C. Based on that they said I had "reseller activity"... considering I rarely every order from GS.com, I don't know how they made that determination.

The order I had before that was MW3 HE for $99 which THEY cancelled on me and offered a $20 coupon off a regular MW3 + elite code. Which of course I didn't buy.

so fuck em.

[quote name='confoosious']that's all i did too.

I ordered one and then ordered another. I think I had like 4 triple packs total. I forgot what they were but they were like A & B. A got cancelled. I ordered another A and C. Based on that they said I had "reseller activity"... considering I rarely every order from GS.com, I don't know how they made that determination.

The order I had before that was MW3 HE for $99 which THEY cancelled on me and offered a $20 coupon off a regular MW3 + elite code. Which of course I didn't buy.

so fuck em.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty screwy - so you can't make any orders there any more? Do they go through but just end up getting canceled?

I have heard of that happening to people but it was for pretty much actual reseller activity (ordering many copies of something). Ordering 2 or even 3 or 4 of something shouldn't trigger any flags because you could very well be ordering gifts. I mean, what, they don't want to sell stuff!?

yeah, at the very end, it says something like "based on your billing address, we cannot verify your financial information at this time."

Bunch of dicks.

actually I remember I did order 2 .. maybe it was stump smash? It was right when they raised the price from 7.99 to 8.99 and I thought maybe they were being dicks and didn't want to fulfill the order at 7.99.

So I double dipped on a triple pack and a single and that's reselling.

I actually called to complain because I thought they cancelled because of the price change. That's when the guy was like "uh, no, it's not because of the price change, you're a reseller." I gave him an earful and he backed down but he said I had to talk to someone in another department to unflag it. I told him to eat a bag of dicks.

Anyway, wasn't meaning to alarm you or anything, just saying that could be it.

bread's done
Back