[OOS] Skylanders: Gamestop.com Has Camo & Warnado In-Stock and Shipping Right Now!

[quote name='io']That's pretty screwy - so you can't make any orders there any more? Do they go through but just end up getting canceled?

I have heard of that happening to people but it was for pretty much actual reseller activity (ordering many copies of something). Ordering 2 or even 3 or 4 of something shouldn't trigger any flags because you could very well be ordering gifts. I mean, what, they don't want to sell stuff!?[/QUOTE]

Sucks what happened to you and probably other CAGs!

What's funny is that a couple years ago, I ordered like 6 games in one dumb glitch or another and that was fine. But order a few skylanders and you're banned!

[quote name='confoosious']What's funny is that a couple years ago, I ordered like 6 games in one dumb glitch or another and that was fine. But order a few skylanders and you're banned![/QUOTE]

lol... I guess if they can't charge "scalper" prices then nobody can!

[quote name='skiizim']lol... I guess if they can't charge "scalper" prices then nobody can![/QUOTE]

yep. I wonder if they're gonna sell some of their "pre-owned" skylanders above MSRP...

it's so stupid because i habitually buy 2 of everything that I find cheap as I'm sure a lot of CAGs do. (1 to play and trade back, 1 to keep sealed for the collection.)

If the trend continues I wouldn't see why they wouldn't charge high prices, I think the problem that it's going to entice is the TIV you get on the figures. I bet they have like a 25 cent value on each figure, when I asked by friend at GS about it a few weeks ago she told me it was in the system but only for 1 cent.

[quote name='confoosious']what other items are you really interested in? I'll make sure that if one pops up, I'll ask a mod to sticky it to the top.[/QUOTE]

Just Warnado and Camo (and Wham Shell later), I already collected everything else. Thanks for the offer.

[quote name='krashhole']Yeah, that's why I am in no hurry to buy up every single one. I'll let the hoarders and the scalpers pleasure themselves first :applause:[/QUOTE]

Taken from the Craigslist stupidity thread:

Hoarders n scalpers

I only need 4 more, not including the legendaries, the new 3 and Ignitor but I'm not in any rush to get them, I'll pick them up over the next few months or if they appear on Amazon.

I think we're coming to the end of the resellers market on Skylanders as I'm starting to see them in multiple stores.

So, not only has the USPS lost my season 1 and season 2 of black butler on blu ray from amazon (been stuck in limbo at the fed ex smartpost center in Atlanta since April 2nd), apparently my 2 skylander figures showed up in the town next to me, then listed as "missent". fucking shit.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']So, not only has the USPS lost my season 1 and season 2 of black butler on blu ray from amazon (been stuck in limbo at the fed ex smartpost center in Atlanta since April 2nd), apparently my 2 skylander figures showed up in the town next to me, then listed as "missent". fucking shit.[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling. I just had 2 packages in consecutive days mis-delivered by the post office. Delivery Confirmation numbers say they were delivered but were not in my locked box, so two of my stupid dishonest neighbors received them and were slickdeals enough to keep them.

[quote name='Raven6009']I know the feeling. I just had 2 packages in consecutive days mis-delivered by the post office. Delivery Confirmation numbers say they were delivered but were not in my locked box, so two of my stupid dishonest neighbors received them and were slickdeals enough to keep them.[/QUOTE]

hahahahah

I just got into the whole Skylanders craze last week and I've been on a shopping frenzy ever since. Wish I would have jumped on the bandwagon sooner because some are hard to find. I have most but the main ones I'm searching for now are Voodood, Prism Break and Ignitor in their single character packs. Any one care to share any tips?

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']I just got into the whole Skylanders craze last week and I've been on a shopping frenzy ever since. Wish I would have jumped on the bandwagon sooner because some are hard to find. I have most but the main ones I'm searching for now are Voodood, Prism Break and Ignitor in their single character packs. Any one care to share any tips?[/QUOTE]

Yeah - you are more likely to find the Voodood/Prism Break/Boomer 3-pack than the singles. You might as well get that since most places it will be $19.99 vs $16 or $20 for the 2 single packs anyway. I don't think they have re-released Prism Break and Voodood in single packs yet - last time I saw them was probably 2 months ago.

I have yet to find Ignitor. I think a few showed up at TRU or Walmart or some stupid place I never go to. But that one is new and will be easier to find soon enough. I'm waiting for Amazon to get it. Or you could pick up a 3DS starter pack as they frequently go on sale for $35 or $40. You also get Stealth Elf and Dark Spyro (which isn't available otherwise). Not to mention a different version of the game (more of a platformer) for the 3DS.

should be receiving mine tonight when i get home, luckily my neighbors are old people and hipsters (they already gave up on the game months ago, since it is so popular now)

bread's done
Back