(OOS) Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS2) $19.99 @ EBgames.com

I guess it is universal then, since they are at least the third place to drop the price. It's OOS, by the way.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Possible you won't get LE FOIL BOX whenever the 1st print is OUT :)[/QUOTE]

it was put in a box to hold the manual, not because its some limited edition thing

[quote name='Masterkyo']Possible you won't get LE FOIL BOX whenever the 1st print is OUT :)[/QUOTE]

I got it brand new with LE Foil Box at Game Crazy today for $19.99

yeah I got a used foil box star ocean today, kinda beat up, but it was only 12.60 after employee discount

My wife was at Target (I'm at work) so I asked her to look for this for me. No luck. So I called the EBgames in the mall - 2 in stock. Sent her over there to get it. She apparently got the SE version. Sweet. Thanks for the update, OP.

[quote name='nneace']I got it brand new with LE Foil Box at Game Crazy today for $19.99[/QUOTE]

How'd you get it for that price at Gamecrazy? I just came from there and they still had a sign saying it was $49.99.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']How'd you get it for that price at Gamecrazy? I just came from there and they still had a sign saying it was $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Probably haven't changed the tag yet, ask them to check the price. My used copy was still tagged $39.99.

bread's done
Back