[OOS] The Sly Cooper Collection (PS3) $15.99 w/free shipping @Newegg.com

I can't recommend this collection enough. It's worth it even at its regular MSRP. This deal is an absolute steal. Don't miss it. :D

[quote name='karamsoul']I can't recommend this collection enough. It's worth it even at its regular MSRP. This deal is an absolute steal. Don't miss it. :D[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agreed! Somehow I missed the last two Sly titles during the PS2 era, so being able to replay the first one and play the second and third ones for the first time has been great! Especially in HD and with trophies.

Perfect example on why you don't buy HD remixes anywhere near retail value. Nothing missed since they are already really old games.

I platinumed all 3 games on this disc this year. I recommend spacing them out. It starts to get boring if you play all 3 in a row.

Passed on this so many times already since I have all 3 ps2 games unopened, even for cheaper at target clearance. But might finally bite and keep those ps2 games unopened, for the upgrade to hd and 3d. A lot of B&M stores don't seem to stock this anymore.

But I bet this will eventually get bundled into a "collection" with thieves in time, like they did with God of War.

old but classic.... i already got ehg ame one my ps2 but the copie sr 2 scratched up 2 work... i played them 2 much. i will order this right now since i sold some of my old games 2 the flea market.

Probably didn't help that it was front page on SD. But usually for limited stock, they put "limit 2" or something. Glad I got in. Only $4 more elsewhere though.

[quote name='uiengineer']I platinumed all 3 games on this disc this year. I recommend spacing them out. It starts to get boring if you play all 3 in a row.[/QUOTE]

They get boring if you play any of them all the way through. I'm on 3 now, and I can only play for an hour or so because it gets boring fast.

I liked the first one, the second one sucked the life out of me, especially playing as Bentley. I am liking the third so far a lot more, even if it seems like a bunch of mini games, the diversity is a bonus from the stale formula of 1 and 2.

Still a good price for them.

The game went to 16 dollars on Friday(price alert) and I finally decided to get it on Sunday. Glad to know the purchase was worth it!

bread's done
Back