[OOS] Time Crisis: Razing Storm (PS3) $9.99 at Best Buy

freaking awesome! Saw this at GameStop over the weekend for like $25 something used and just held off. This is the perfect price! Thanks OP!!

Great game! Got it last year from amazon on Black Friday. A no brainer for $10, but OP you have it spelled wrong. It's Time Crisis: Razing Storm

wow how did this die so fast?

great deal. i bought this last BF on amazon for $30 at release date. i'm just mad that it is still sealed along with my move controllers.

Snagged a copy to go along with the move I ordered from BB (Tiger woods bundle).

Not great reviews, but I'm sure I'll get $10 worth of entertainment out of it.

Now BB just needs to ship this, my Thanksgiving order of UC3 and B:AC, and my Tiger Woods move bundle.

Has anyone else had BB taking forever to get their shit shipped to them?

[quote name='waldo21212']Snagged a copy to go along with the move I ordered from BB (Tiger woods bundle).

Not great reviews, but I'm sure I'll get $10 worth of entertainment out of it.

Now BB just needs to ship this, my Thanksgiving order of UC3 and B:AC, and my Tiger Woods move bundle.

Has anyone else had BB taking forever to get their shit shipped to them?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am still waiting for 5 orders to ship.

Grr. I missed it. I've been wanting this game for a while. Has anyone tried price matching the website in store?

[quote name='jaide']Grr. I missed it. I've been wanting this game for a while. Has anyone tried price matching the website in store?[/QUOTE]

If they have it in-store, it's likely priced the same. I saw a copy of The Shoot for PS3 priced $9.50 that's also discontinued at Best Buy. Will probably pick that up tomorrow morning and check to see if they have this game, too.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']I'm really surprise with BB and newegg this year. Good deal OP. Hope they restock soon.[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy actually lived up to its name this year. I actually ordered over 10 items from Bestbuy this year!!!

They have it pre-owned for 9.99 in case anyone's interested. Personally, I wouldn't risk the case art and instruction book being left out.

Realy wanted this and bummed I missed it, did they have low stock or was demand that high? I may check a store tomorrow, but not optimistic. If you found this deal instore B&M, please post to let us know!

What's the chances of this coming back in stock?

I've always overlooked it without knowing it was actually three games in one.

I might try PM at Walmart tomorrow.

Nice to see Best Buy finish the year out strong, with some great deals before, during, AND after Black Friday. Kudos!

Ugh, I have been waiting to pick this game up cheap but the price has yet to drop. For $10 I would jump on this, too bad I missed it.

Yep, this was my exact price range...hate that it got reported when I was at work. Seems like it might be fun to play with the Sharpshooter setup I rarely use. Oh well; maybe I'll come across a copy in a B&M store. Also, the used price of $9.99 is not too bad, either; I assume the GC Unlocked 10% off would apply to that, or you could use the 30% off of a used game coupon from the new magazine, also.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I paid $15 for it with credit I had. It's definitely worth it. It's tough though.[/QUOTE]

Missed it. I rented it and thought the 3 games were really short.

[quote name='dubleo']Bestbuy actually lived up to its name this year. I actually ordered over 10 items from Bestbuy this year!!![/QUOTE]

Seriously, I was nervous that all the good deals would disappear when Circuit City went out of business. But then not much changed since. This year alone, I've bought over 8 game related things and quite a few movies.

Amazon only 2 games. =/

[quote name='msdmoney']Would have definitely picked this up, maybe I'll see if the deal is in store also tomorrow.

EDIT: I think this should allow you to check the inventory in store if I entered the sku and sourceid right, but it's showing unavailable for me at all the nearby stores.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...503479&productId=1218264251476&itemId=1503479[/QUOTE]

Same here. But I think if they three or less then it will show up as unavailable. Let us know if you're able to find one.

[quote name='bigbadboaz']It's $29.99 on Amazon, if that's still low enough for you.[/QUOTE]

Allow me to answer for him:

"Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

[quote name='msdmoney']Would have definitely picked this up, maybe I'll see if the deal is in store also tomorrow.

EDIT: I think this should allow you to check the inventory in store if I entered the sku and sourceid right, but it's showing unavailable for me at all the nearby stores.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...503479&productId=1218264251476&itemId=1503479[/QUOTE]

Seems to not be in stores, damn shame, sucks that I missed this deal.

[quote name='happydogs']Allow me to answer for him:

"Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"[/QUOTE]

:lol:
Good call. Thanks though.

[quote name='abhinav']Seems to not be in stores, damn shame, sucks that I missed this deal.[/QUOTE]

Abhinav. Did you have it scanned in store or are you basing that on the fact that the website won't allow you to check store inventory?

I checked in-store this morning and they didn't have it. They did have about 8 copies of The Shoot for $9.50. Still debating that one...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does this work with the Guncon from the previous game?

EDIT: Dead![/QUOTE]

yes you can use the guncon 3 to play this game

For those who have missed it, they're selling pre-owned copies for the same price. Great deal to stack with if you're a Gamer's Club Unlocked member. Can always check your local BB. Just scored a copy.

bread's done
Back