(OOS) Twisted Metal: Head On (PSP) $19.96 at circuitcity.com

[quote name='zackattack']It says "Not available in stores" right on the page..

but if it was I might try to use a BB coupon in store for $5 off.[/QUOTE]

They mean that you can't oder online with instore pick-up. CC doesn't allow online ordering with instore pick-up on any games or DVD's. Your store may still have copies of the game, and if they do, it should only be $19.96

They only time CC's instore prices don't match online prices is when it actually says "web-only special" underneath the price.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']They mean that you can't oder online with instore pick-up. CC doesn't allow online ordering with instore pick-up on any games or DVD's. Your store may still have copies of the game, and if they do, it should only be $19.96

They only time CC's instore prices don't match online prices is when it actually says "web-only special" underneath the price.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, didn't know that. Thanks for the info

This deal is in store. I picked up one for $19.96 in the CC in Woodbridge, NJ last tuesday. Actually I picked one up and so did my friend and we got them to honor the 2 for $30 deal on all games priced $19.99 or lower. The 2 for $30 deal was YMMV but the $19.96 price is legit.

The deal is good in store as well, although the game may not be marked 19.96. I went there yesterday and picked that up, along with Kingdom of PAradise that was on sale for 29.99

[quote name='62t']I have the CC $5 off coupon, but not sure if i want to use it for this game.[/QUOTE]

which CC $5 off coupon is that?

[quote name='swetooth9']which CC $5 off coupon is that?[/QUOTE]
$5 off any PSP games at CC that I got from the Holiday Demo.

[quote name='62t']$5 off any PSP games at CC that I got from the Holiday Demo.[/QUOTE]

i got the holiday demo and it says 5 bucks off any psp game priced 39.99 and above...isn't this 19.96?

[quote name='Calipso']Good game, but not as good as Twisted Metal 2 for PS1.[/QUOTE]

Nothing is, :D

the CC nearest to me didn't have any copies of this in :(

they really didn't have many PSP games, just a crapton of Infected and some sports games.

bread's done
Back