[OOS] Xbox 360 Hard Drive in stock at GameStop.com (free shipping) or through Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I dunno, shows "Usually ships within 24 hours" for me...maybe they found some that the employees buried/hid in the warehouse? :lol:

Thanks, got one.

Edit: FREESHIPALL didn't work for me. Then I clicked on the cheapest shipping and it ended up being $5 instead of $3.

First site I've seen with the thing actually listed, even if it does say backordered.

This is sort of off-topic, but I can never access GameStop.com from my house. I can access it anywhere else I go though. Some time during the summer the site just stopped working for me... (GameFly was the same way for awhile too.)

I guess the alternate link for those who also have "trouble" getting there made me remember this. Thankfully I'm at school right now!

The amazon shows up for me as shipping in one day. How much could be made off of one? It doesnt really seem worth it unless you actually bought a core system. *shiver*

picked one up through amazon.com....thanks cheapy (the US misses you!)

now my stupid core system just got a bit more respectable.....at least its less than the $1000 premiums i'm seeing on ebay!

Well, this will be the 3rd I've tried to order, let's home this one sticks... Thanks cheapy!

Thanks CheapyD, placed the order through Amazon.

My HDD from RitzCamera seems to be a lost cause though, thanks for this AND the $10 Feel the Magic earlier this week.

I ordered one hard drive for the 360 I don't own and 3 children's books for my daughter for Christmas - Free shipping because of the books! Thanks Cheapy!

Cheapyd, you are my hero!! I've been checking websites and calling stores since the 360 launched looking for this. I ordered one from ritzcamera.com, and never got a confirmation e-mail, and when I try to check my order, it says it doesnt exist. So, heck with them. Plus, I didn't get charged tax. Sweet!!

this is the only accessory thats hard to find.(for me anyway, the stores around here have everything else.) besides, even though its considered an accessory, its hardware. and you know how fast theyre putting that out.

I paid the $8 too. At this point, I honestly don't care :) That it was tax on the unit would have been for me anyway here in CA. As long as a I get one for the non-eBay price of about $150 shipped, I'm happy.

So, I ordered one when it said ships in 24 hours yesterday. Now, its backordered. Damn it to hell Gamestop!! Not even an e-mail saying I got screwed.

Is there any way to see if or when this HDD is going to ship if you ordered through amazon.com?? On the My Account page in amazon it just says that I should receive it between Dec. 8 through Dec. 22 but when I go to the View Order Page it says between Dec. 7 and Dec. 13. I really just want to know when it ships but the order number Amazon gives me doesn't work at the Gamespot.com site. I would really hate to wait till Dec. 22 and not receive it only to get it in March!

Mine has a tracking number when I click to see my orders. Instead of clicking the "track my package" link (which doesn't work) copy the number and paste it in at UPS.com.

Mine shows as expected delivery on 12/7 and is already in transit. w00t. Thanks again to Cheapy for noticing!

Mine has also shipped and I have my tracking#

I got in on this late and the gamestop website showed backordered when I placed my order.

I really did not expect it to ship so soon.

And of course I found one at a local Circuit City yesterday so now I have two all of a sudden!!!!!!!!

[quote name='gaggil']Mine has also shipped and I have my tracking#

I got in on this late and the gamestop website showed backordered when I placed my order.

I really did not expect it to ship so soon.

And of course I found one at a local Circuit City yesterday so now I have two all of a sudden!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Sell one to pay for the other.

Got my shipping number too, it shipped out yesterday via UPS 3 Day Select and has an estimated delivery date of December 7th (Wednesday), now all I have to do is cancel my previous HDD order w/ RitzCamera.com...

looks like the hard drive shortage is over. there in the stores everywhere around here. and the prices on ebay are reflecting that as well.

Are these really that hard to find in some areas? I see them in stock at every store that carries 360 almost on a regular bassis.

Well, all the posts I see from people who see them are out East (in the U.S.) They are still not available (as far as I've seen) on the West. The websites really haven't had them either, and I've been calling around for a while.

bread's done
Back