[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

Earlier today, I filled out that form for info from APX . . . just got this reply:

"Dear Customer,

In regards to your email, our shipping takes approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time we receive it at our facility to be delivered. We received the electronic manifest on the 19th, but have not yet received the physical package. If you have any questions please feel free to email me and I will answer the best I can.

Thank you,

Customer Service Representative

APX Logistics"

So, they haven't received it yet and it could take 2 weeks to deliver?

So how exactly can walmart get away with charging your credit card if the thing hasn't even shipped out?

Maybe I'll give my credit card company a call about false charges ;)

Walmart probably has shipped the item, but it should have kept better track of the transaction. I believe APX is to blame here. That is one terrible company.

Just to give you an idea of how bad they are, I received their automated message for the most part of today, saying that I reached them "after business hours". Those calls were made from 9am to 5:30pm PST. There business hours are acutally 8:30am to 6pm PST. I finally got a live CSR at 5:30pm, and she had no clue of what was going on.

Walmart should have just shipped everyone's ups/fed ex ground,they use this company to save money,but jesus they are horrible.

Walmart must get tons of complaints about them,I even read online that buy.com used to use APX and APX was horrible so they stopped using them.

We all are lucky we are getting the systems to begin with,but the few who got it shipped via ups/fed ex ground have a whole different type of luck :p

I actually got a hold of APX and they blamed Wal-Mart. My tracking finally said it was shipped today though, so I figure if they are this slow I should have it by January.

I've had my system from Gamestop since midnight last night and I am very impressed. I was a little hesitant but Microsoft proved me wrong.

[quote name='mmercer13']I actually got a hold of APX and they blamed Wal-Mart. My tracking finally said it was shipped today though, so I figure if they are this slow I should have it by January.[/QUOTE]

yea no dont ever trust APX reps,Walmart shipped out our items because tracking info has been showing for people who have ups/fed ex ground shipping,APX is @ss.

I started to write a letter of complaint to walmart and apx ( I can handle with waiting for a system, but in this day and age the tracking, speed of processing and the like are expected to be much faster that days.) I held back from sending it until I receive my shipment.. who knows just takes one person to just hit 'oops cancel' on order.

Well I'd like to thank MSIA for this post and thank UPS for sending my XBOX UPS since it will be arriving tomorrow. I didn't even need it today as I was unavailable the whole day.

[quote name='dcv2002']Well I'd like to thank MSIA for this post and thank UPS for sending my XBOX UPS since it will be arriving tomorrow. I didn't even need it today as I was unavailable the whole day.[/QUOTE]

First on my ignore list.

Usps updated again :D

"Your item was processed and left our MEMPHIS, TN facility on November 23, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

[quote name='matrixadw']Usps updated again :D

"Your item was processed and left our MEMPHIS, TN facility on November 23, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "[/QUOTE]

Exactly now I wonder how long it'll take to get the damn thing. When I call Wal Mart and put my tracking number in, it says "You will recieve your shipment on December 1st." I'm hoping for it to be wrong.

[quote name='bil4ltool']Exactly now I wonder how long it'll take to get the damn thing. When I call Wal Mart and put my tracking number in, it says "You will recieve your shipment on December 1st." I'm hoping for it to be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thats just an automated computer response and they just choose the last day of possible delivery based on your shipping,its truly worthless.

I had another walmart package delivered to me today and according to walmart when I punch my tracking info in on the phone,it says I should expect it Dec 8th,lol.

[quote name='matrixadw']Usps updated again :D

"Your item was processed and left our MEMPHIS, TN facility on November 23, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "[/QUOTE]

I got the same data . . . other people?

If its USPS, its likely going via Priority Mail . . . I guess its possible it could arrive here this Friday or Saturday.

I was hoping it would be a little further along and just not updated.

So, APX really just did logistics for Walmart? Put the systems in boxes and selected a carrier . . .

The greatest thing about this is after the credit back of $389, Walmart charged me $11 to overnight it!?! For the first time in my life, I LOVE WALMART!

[quote name='schultzed']I got the same data . . . other people?

If its USPS, its likely going via Priority Mail . . . I guess its possible it could arrive here this Friday or Saturday.

So, APX really just did logistics for Walmart? Put the systems in boxes and selected a carrier . . .[/QUOTE]

I've got the same exact thing, mine is in Memphis also.

Does anyone elses order still show as processing? When i call the automated tracking phone number, I get the same message saying it is due to be delivered on 12/1. Speaking to somone in customer service gets you a different answer every time you call.

I'm still getting:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on November 22, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

But, APX did update their site & I know my 360 is on trailer #11_11212005.

Mine says this on the usps site now...

"Your item was accepted at 1:01 am on November 23, 2005 in MEMPHIS, TN 38136. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

On the APX site it now lists my name and address and trailer #11_11212005,which now I presume it's not on anymore,cause usps accepted the package.

USPS now says "Your item was accepted at 1:01 am on November 23, 2005 in MEMPHIS, TN 38136. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. " - but APX is still showing nothing but the "manifest received" bull.

So maybe I'll be having some 360 goodness come the weekend. Props to Msia, you've made a lot of CAGers happy.

Mine's out for delivery this morning. UPS.

With my luck it'll show up and there'll be an XBOX 1 staring me in the face when I pop open the box ;-)

I really hope the people who got theirs shipped out by UPS and Fedex just get an envelope with a note inside that says 'LOL JK WE REALLY SHIPPED IT OUT BY APX'

Got the 'Memphis' message in tracking, but I'll be away until Monday. I filled out a hold mail order at the post office so they should keep it for me till I get back.

The final leg of the shipment is being delivered via USPS, right? I read somewhere deep in the thread that APX ships it via USPS to another carrier, who ships it to someone else, etc.

[quote name='schultzed']I got the same data . . . other people?

So, APX really just did logistics for Walmart? Put the systems in boxes and selected a carrier . . .[/QUOTE]

Does anybody actually know what type of shipping service APX uses on your package when they go through USPS? I doubt its Priority and have a bad feeling its the cheapest option and we are not going to see anything until at least next week.

[quote name='pdk27']Does anybody actually know what type of shipping service APX uses on your package when they go through USPS? I doubt its Priority and have a bad feeling its the cheapest option and we are not going to see anything until at least next week.[/QUOTE]

Priority and Parcel Post would be the only options. With volume discounts (presorted . . .) I would think Priority would be in the $5ish range for them . . . Parcel $3ish . . . why they wouldn't go Priority is beyond me.

Also the idea of them delivering it on the last leg makes no sense. I say most of us get it on Monday.

[quote name='schultzed']Priority and Parcel Post would be the only options. With volume discounts (presorted . . .) I would think Priority would be in the $5ish range for them . . . Parcel $3ish . . . why they wouldn't go Priority is beyond me.

Also the idea of them delivering it on the last leg makes no sense. I say most of us get it on Monday.[/QUOTE]

Ok Priority is usually 2-3 days. How long does Parcel Post usually take?

[quote name='pdk27']Ok Priority is usually 2-3 days. How long does Parcel Post usually take?[/QUOTE]

Could be 2 weeks . . . as far as I know. Priority is really the only option that makes sense . . . unless they plan on hand delivering the packages at our end which makes no sense.

I don't know where APX stuff starts out but when it arrives at the post office we then deliver it. APX stuff comes shrinkwrapped on a pallet on a non-postal truck. It is considered 3rd class (Parcel Post) mail and the truck doesn't show on a schedule at my office, like all the regular mail trucks which come at set times They just show up whenever the heck they want, often resulting in their parcels being left behind for the next day when they show up after the carriers have left the office.

The pallets themselves are packed for shape but not for safety. They often have fragile stuff on the bottom and are sometimes lopsided so that when we cut the shrinkwrap parcels fall all over the place. All in all, they aren't quite as bad as getting something parcel post but still not very safe for fragile stuff.

APX actually updated their page this evening:

11/22/05 02:18 AM ARRIVAL AT REGIONAL APX SORTATION CENTER Memphis, TN

My USPS link still reads old info, so it looks like I'm still behind some on the board who got stuck with APX. I haven't got the "accepted and scanned" USPS update yet.

As of 5pm EST, I now have a Platinum XBOX 360 (plus 1 wireless controller) at my house from Walmart.com and UPS. So these orders are real. I bought PGR from Best Buy today for $44.99 using those $5 off coupons they sell with the giftcards, and a charge and play for $18.99 using a McDonalds Best Buy buck.

Mine is still out for delivery today from UPS, should be here within the next 1-2 hours. Not super excited as it's going straight to Ebay, I can't afford to not sell it for $1000 right now.

6:11 pm EST and Fed Ex just delivered mine. I am running out to the store to buy a few games. Go figure, I ordered, received confirmation, then cancellation, then shipping notice and now it is here! Oh Joy.

[quote name='crowbb']I don't know where APX stuff starts out but when it arrives at the post office we then deliver it. APX stuff comes shrinkwrapped on a pallet on a non-postal truck. It is considered 3rd class (Parcel Post) mail and the truck doesn't show on a schedule at my office, like all the regular mail trucks which come at set times They just show up whenever the heck they want, often resulting in their parcels being left behind for the next day when they show up after the carriers have left the office.

The pallets themselves are packed for shape but not for safety. They often have fragile stuff on the bottom and are sometimes lopsided so that when we cut the shrinkwrap parcels fall all over the place. All in all, they aren't quite as bad as getting something parcel post but still not very safe for fragile stuff.[/QUOTE]

This is a very ominous post . . . it sounds like it COULD be be as late as Dec. 5th before some of us receive our 360s (probably me with my luck). 3rd class can move along at a good pace but it also gets left behind if they are too busy with other mail.

Knowing that some have already gotten there systems from Walmart makes it tougher.

So nobody else is stuck in limbo with their order still processing? The best answer I got from customer service is that it is scheduled to be delivered on 11/30. The automated system says 12/1. I just want to know if it is going to ship at all. This sucks.

[quote name='secretvampire']I got mine from UPS a couple of hours ago. Up on Ebay as we speak. Hopefully this will pay for my unit I keep in another month or so.[/QUOTE]

I hate you :)

Let us know the final tally.

[quote name='belacopter']So nobody else is stuck in limbo with their order still processing? The best answer I got from customer service is that it is scheduled to be delivered on 11/30. The automated system says 12/1. I just want to know if it is going to ship at all. This sucks.[/QUOTE]

I would suggest that you ask for a Supervisor at WM.com. As I wrote yesterday, one CS rep gave me two different answers during the same call! However, if you get a Supervisor (the one I spoke to was "Michelle"), you might get a better feel for what is actually going on.

[quote name='thebob101']6:11 pm EST and Fed Ex just delivered mine. I am running out to the store to buy a few games. Go figure, I ordered, received confirmation, then cancellation, then shipping notice and now it is here! Oh Joy.[/QUOTE]

exactly the same here... just got finished playing some COD2... this system is very nice and xbox live is just awesome now, so many features!

I hate you :)

Let us know the final tally.

Hahah...will do. Looks like the insanity has toned down a bit from yesterday, too bad I couldn't have had it then, but I didn't want to risk selling something I wasn't going to get. I'm asking $1000, but I might have to relist for lower tomorrow. Lots of them are going for $600-800, but I have almost perfect feedback and such, so I might get a bit more.

"Your item was processed and left our WARRENDALE, PA facility on November 23, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Hell yes.

(This is from APX, so if the guys from the Gaming-Age forums are reading this, it means we're very close to getting our 360s)

mine is showing it was recieved at the dallas usps, i live in fort worth so i'm hoping it will get here friday!! mine's not going to ebay btw

[quote name='civx']"Your item was processed and left our WARRENDALE, PA facility on November 23, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Hell yes.

(This is from APX, so if the guys from the Gaming-Age forums are reading this, it means we're very close to getting our 360s)[/QUOTE]

Where are you located may I ask?

I'm in NYC and my usps tracking still hasnt updated past Memphis,Tn.

[quote name='matrixadw']Where are you located may I ask?

I'm in NYC and my usps tracking still hasnt updated past Memphis,Tn.[/QUOTE]

Same boat as you. I'm in Jersey, so I figure it gets routed around the same place. I know that most of my USPS boxes go through the Newark hub...hope it makes it out of there in one piece. :/

Yay, finally got my shipping confirmation! It's being shipped by APX (boo!) but at least I should get it some day. The e-mail says I should have it by Dec 6. I was getting worried that I somehow got lost in the shuffle even though I had my order in way before a lot of you.

Sweet.

[quote name='jalu6']Same boat as you. I'm in Jersey, so I figure it gets routed around the same place. I know that most of my USPS boxes go through the Newark hub...hope it makes it out of there in one piece. :/[/QUOTE]

I know APX has a sort facility in NJ according to their website and they are supposed to take the package to your local post office who then delivers it.Im not sure you have to worry about it going through the Newark hub this time.

bread's done
Back