[OOS] Xbox 360 Red Controller + Play & Charge $26 at Amazon (Target)

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! all gone. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
fuuuuuu.jpg

I've had two and both quickly developed drifting sticks and permanently dead batteries. For the price this deal was worth it, but don't beat yourself up about missing out fellow CAGs.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']Ugh, I've always wanted one of the red ones, but refuse to pay 64.99. Maybe next time[/QUOTE]

Considering how many times I've seen the thing on sale since it's debut you really didn't want one that bad. ;)

[quote name='trenttati']I've had two and both quickly developed drifting sticks and permanently dead batteries. For the price this deal was worth it, but don't beat yourself up about missing out fellow CAGs.[/QUOTE]

I haven't had the drifting sticks issue, but I can vouch that the battery pack that came with the red pad is crap. After a few uses mine went into a state where it always reported back as being fully charged, even though it was empty. I looked up online and tried every method listed to fix it, but none of them worked permanently.

Damnit!! I stopped playing my 360 for a about year and a half, when all the sales on these were going on. Now I REALLY want a red controller (or 2) but refuse to pay $65, hopefully next time around.

bread's done
Back