[OOS] Yakuza 4 $10 @ Amazon /w Prime

After getting screwed out of Batman Arkham City and not wanting to step foot in Black Friday madness, this is a welcome surprise.

[quote name='mike.m']And its gone...can't place an order. Missed out on that too.[/QUOTE]

CaoPi bought at least 10 so that definitely contributed...

EDIT:I thought you were serious lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I had it my cart, and it kept saying Amazon mobile has encountered an error. Reloaded the app, and it was sold out.

[quote name='CaoPi']I was joking about the 10 copies, but you might be able to order this on walmart.com[/QUOTE]

nope, its full price

back in stock at amazon for $12.98, 3rd party seller. Just got back from walmart, scored this game for $10.

[quote name='erickdj']back in stock at amazon for $12.98, 3rd party seller. Just got back from walmart, scored this game for $10.[/QUOTE]

With $5 shipping, >_

I knew that I should have been refreshing CAG. I thought this would have been advertised as a Lightning Deal if Amazon was going to price match Walmart. I even refreshed Amazon at 12 AM PST to check the Movies & Television and Video Games Lightning Deals. I hope they restock but given the limited quantities for Black Friday, I'm not terribly optimistic.

don't feel bad. I missed this deal. I was checking every 20 minutes, and that was too long, even though it's freakin 3am in the morning. They either had very few copies, or someone really really liked this game.

[quote name='lutz']don't feel bad. I missed this deal. I was checking every 20 minutes, and that was too long, even though it's freakin 3am in the morning. They either had very few copies, or someone really really liked this game.[/QUOTE]
I am guessing few copies. I scored one at Wal Mart tonight but there was only three copies in total there for the whole store while other games had like 10+.

[quote name='coolz481']Got it at $10! Pre-loading my cart yesterday with the 3 games I was interested in seems to have paid off.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know why I bought it, lol. I purchased a month ago when it dropped and here I am again, I guess it's a Christmas present now.

I stopped by Walmart in hopes of getting this but had to leave because I almost passed out from having an anxiety attack. Walking to the electronics section and back to the parking lot took about 30 minutes. That alone was a horrible experience, but it would've been even worse if I had stayed because the checkout line wrapped around the store and had an estimated wait of about 3 hours. Looks like I shall be Yakuza-less this holiday.

Wow, I guess I checked my phone at the right time, lol. I saw this thread and bought the game while I was waiting in like at Kohl's.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I stopped by Walmart in hopes of getting this but had to leave because I almost passed out from having an anxiety attack. Walking to the electronics section and back to the parking lot took about 30 minutes. That alone was a horrible experience, but it would've been even worse if I had stayed because the checkout line wrapped around the store and had an estimated wait of about 3 hours. Looks like I shall be Yakuza-less this holiday.[/QUOTE]

Don't ever go the the SDCC. You will freak out. By far one of the worst crowds I have been in.

I stopped at Wal-Mart at about 4:30 this morning to see what they had left. The crowd at that time was no worse than a busy day off season; I was able to check out almost immediately. Found pretty much every Bluray I wanted and even found a copy of Yakuza 4 among them. I was happy.

I went into Wal-mart at 11am today just to see what they had left and they had like 3 copies of Yakuza still. I'm happy and glad I didn't bother going last night and getting trampled to death haha

bread's done
Back