open box Wii controller $25+ship at stootsi.com

umcthomas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the link, I didn't see this posted yet. The deal is only good 'till lunchtme tomorrow (Sat) but they claim they are going to put up more gaming stuff. I buy from this site often.

www.stootsi.com

umcthomas

edit, changed to wii from 360 that was up yesterday.

did you mean to say "pretty cheap" in the title? Because there's nothing pretty about the controller there selling.The title led me to believe it would be a color looking/alt. color controller.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']So this is, what, like Woot but with used stuff?[/quote]

That's what it seems to be... However, technically Woot! is used stuff too, they just take the stuff that has been refurbished.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']did you mean to say "pretty cheap" in the title? Because there's nothing pretty about the controller there selling.The title led me to believe it would be a color looking/alt. color controller.[/quote]
Same here, I thought it would be all pink with hearts and flowers - I was kinda let down. If there was a Hello Kitty X360 controller, I think I might get it.

P.S. There actually was a Hello Kitty themed Xbox in Japan.

I said pretty because the description on the stootsi website said pretty. The site is like woot (some new, some used, etc.)

Shipping is based on location, never seems to be too bad to my location for some reason.

As far as the GH III at retail, they did eventually lower the price due to consumer complaints about the price.

bread's done
Back